Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normal casual girls are like borderline zoophilia for me

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Only girls who freaky or somehow outstanding I perceive as my species. Those who into alternative subcultures mostly, but artistic girls can fit in too (if not too artistic artsy cunts - those are sluts and look awfull), and weebs. But normal casual femoid is like differen species, can be sexy, but not for breeding with. That lowers suifuel, when seeing coulpes where girls is normal -yes she cute and sexy, would bang, but not my specias anyway, so not huge problem. But when see emo boy with cute amo girl - then suifuel hits at fullesr - FEMALE OF MY SPECIES IS NOT WITH ME

This effect also works with females of other races, but at lesser extent, because female of other race feels something like borderline zoophilia too (but acceptable one, and normal females, whatever race they be - sexually may be tempting, but overall unappealing as mates). But still, freaky girl of other race is more of my species, than basic white cunt. And this makes my SEAmaxxing problematic, it be just looking for freaky girls, in bigger, younger, and neotenic population, but still not for casual females, not in way of normal SEAmaxxer

Anipunk

tbh emo foids do it for attention, they can't experience pain in life so they're posers

the only differences between them is shit like the way they dress, the hairstyle,the music they listen etc.
personality now is fake,mass produced and boils down to a bunch of superficial and easy recognizable trait.

the only differences between them is shit like the way they dress, the hairstyle,the music they listen etc.
personality now is fake,mass produced and boils down to a bunch of superficial and easy recognizable trait.
Absolute majority of times yes. But still that is part of dumpster wher I searching for my waifu, REAL FREAK

Despite of the type of girl you're interested in, you must always always smile.

if a "normal, casual" 8/10 foid approached you, you would turn her down?

no such thing as an "alternative" or "artsy" foid. It's just a whore who couldn't get enough attention the traditional way because not attractive enough so she settles for being edgy for attentuon.

What if you were in a deserted meeting room at work and she just undid your belt without either of you saying anything
If she takes all iniciative - thats only way it could happen

Dont know how to talk with them, o_O

What if she took the initiative but halfway through picked up a strap-on? Would you be too autistic to speak up and say, "No, that's gay" or would you just stay silent and take it?

don't care, just want sex/relation with average 19 year old dumb foid
otherwise:

17889.jpg

What if she took the initiative but halfway through picked up a strap-on? Would you be too autistic to speak up and say, "No, that's gay" or would you just stay silent and take it?
Cannot do normie speak. But is nothing normie, especially in those times, refusing to do gay things

Smack it out of her hand then slap her to the ground.

Then curb stomp her until her head exploded.