Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normal is what is defined as what is NOT taboo, but greenlit by general society and their primal irritability.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
In most cases thorughout life normies only prioritize what is of average intelligence.
Normieism is of what is average intelligence. Rather than the common-linking of the mind.
Normies are unsympathetic and just talk about the flat aspects of life while trying to bring on a halo-effect that speaks louder than anything nerds can say.
What I hate is when nerds try and act this way. Sometimes there hsould be a call for people to be down to earth and cosympathetic.
Imo when people are not sympathetic or understnading there cannot be cooperation in life.
All you can talk about are the flat topics of superificality as you are getting judged superficially.
All this happens but what I hate is the obnoxious standard of cogitation most normies have. To never look at anything esoteric. And instead of to find a smart insightful way through things you should just masculinely muscle your path.
That is the opposite of what people should do. Of what civilization should be all about.
That is not civilized. That is just programmed animalisticness.

Anyhting esoteric is derided off not because it is nonsubstantial but because it is just not
That dry way of assessment is what I hate to people. Who make fake constraints as a pseudo veneering reason for their lack of investmenti n it.
My dad is such a faggot who should be able to talk about the shit that has been plaguing and hurting him right in front of his face.
There is a stubbornness around obnoxious people to be normie/ flat/ dry/ conventional rather than sympathetic, and sensible that pisses me the f off.

It is not what is true, it is what is capable of being platformed through the dense primal human psyche that is true. So even though what I said is true, it won't matter unless you get society considerate of it. PC, liberalist values would have ogtten you killed 200 years ago. But now things have changed. But it was only because consequences became relevant to the cranky crusty coachers of society.
Normies, foids, etc. all these fucking dicks have arrogant valuesets.

Your posts are always exhaustingly wordy, man. Maybe it's time to Ernest Hemingwaymaxx and walk away from the syllabus.
edit: Not syllabus. I'm thinking of something else. Thesaurus, that's it. Thesaurus. Walk away from the thesaurus.

Your posts are always exhaustingly wordy, man. Maybe it's time to Ernest Hemingwaymaxx and walk away from the syllabus.
edit: Not syllabus. I'm thinking of something else. Thesaurus, that's it. Thesaurus. Walk away from the thesaurus.
I guess this is just how I rage vent. But if you can muscle through it you can tell me. Tell me where you got lost and I can decode.

I guess this is just how I rage vent. But if you can muscle through it you can tell me. Tell me where you got lost and I can decode.
I skimmed over it briefly. I will read it regardless, not necessary.

Couldn't relate more with this post i feel the same exact frustration
what I hate is the obnoxious standard of cogitation most normies have. To never look at anything esoteric.

Last edited:
Alrightey then. To prove I read and comprehended the whole thing I'll give you my
2 cents now:
Yes normies are often obnoxious and shallow.

Can't stress enough how much truth is in this read

Greek philosophers intellect ::dab:

Normie NPC mindset : :feelsokman:

I think normies value esoteric thinking....unless someone they don't like brings it up.

I think normies value esoteric thinking....unless someone they don't like brings it up.
trust me, real ones don't.
they value it when their primal desire is there, but it's not as simple as waht they don't like.
even braod minded people are that way. but htey're not broadm inded. they're primal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back