Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normalfag idea of a day out

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
-do some adderall
-be a faggot
-be normal/boring
-be an incel in denial
-snort some adderall focus on their gay studies
-betabux 6/10
-stick it in their roast beef flaps
-brag about it to their friends
-pick on an incel
-get denied from frat party
-make a blogni sandwich or some shit out the normalfag refigrator
-get beat up by his dad
-be normal
-be a fag

lol, true. Failed normans are the worst

what is this 4chan now?

I've never even drank coffee in my life, just lol @ uni students frying their brain with adderall and going gray at 18 (I've seen this more than once).

kkt6 said:
I've never even drank coffee in my life, just lol @ uni students frying their brain with adderall and going gray at 18 (I've seen this more than once).

What do you mean by going gray?

mrhaircut33 said:
What do you mean by going gray?

I've seen lots of ricecels get gray hair in their teens after stacking advanced placement classes in high school and then taking engineering programs in top universities.

JFL @ studying that hard while white Chad is fucking your sis in the other room.

kkt6 said:
I've seen lots of ricecels get gray hair in their teens after stacking advanced placement classes in high school and then taking engineering programs in top universities.

JFL @ studying that hard while white Chad is fucking your sis in the other room.

lmao. stick their engineering pencil up their engineer ass. hey how about i have an idea, how about they engineer a robotic stacy so they dont spend their whole life hopelessly chasing the real one uwu

kkt6 said:

STEMcels can only hope to be betabux.

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
what is this 4chan now?

idont even know what 4chan is. i dont go on normalfag websites.

Don't forget
-eat hot cheetos
-do austistic cringey shit in front of a camera
-eat hot cheetos
-pretend you have anxiety/social anxiety yet you go outside all the time and film stuff outisde to post on social media
-eat hot cheetos.

GeneticFilth said:
Don't forget
-eat hot cheetos
-do austistic cringey shit in front of a camera
-eat hot cheetos
-pretend you have anxiety/social anxiety yet you go outside all the time and film stuff outisde to post on social media
-eat hot cheetos.

ive never heard of any of those things

Can I add some?

- compliment a stacy
- bravely defend a femoid from some sexism
- read buzzfeed
- read huffington post
- "like" about 500 femoid status updates on facebook (the femoids don't even know him but they let him add them for validation)
- respect a femoid at some point

MayorOfKekville said:
Can I add some?

- compliment a stacy
- bravely defend a femoid from some sexism
- read buzzfeed
- read huffington post
- "like" about 500 femoid status updates on facebook (the femoids don't even know him but they let him add them for validation)
- respect a femoid at some point

good ones bro lmao

-listen to garbage rap music and wish they were black

lonelyistheworld said:
-listen to garbage rap music and wish they were black

i do that its actually my favorite cope

mrhaircut33 said:
ive never heard of any of those things

It's probably because of where I'm from. People's diets consist of chipotle, hot cheetos, and weed.

mrhaircut33 said:
lmao. stick their engineering pencil up their engineer ass. hey how about i have an idea, how about they engineer a robotic stacy so they dont spend their whole life hopelessly chasing the real one uwu

that's my goal desu, make ai sex robots.

Haha probably the funniest post I've read on here.

Sometimes, I wish I could get beaten up.