Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious normalfags constantly bring up incel topic for no reason

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
It doesn't matter where you are on the internet normalfags will always bring up the incel topic for no reason. You can be reading about video games or something completely random and some normalfag will be like "THOSE FUCKING INCELS"

Whats weird is a lot of these fools who make fun of incels or neckbeards or nice guys have all those qualities in themselves in spades. They must have a severe lack of self awareness or something.

The "incel" label is the new undefendable class. I mean who really would jump in the ring to defend us as a group that wasn't one of our own? Most virtue signaling is actually a way to status signal, so the signal has little to do with what you're signaling about and instead implying the type of person you are attempting to portray.

"Cool dudes that get laid all the time would shit on incels, therefore if I shit on incels, I'm a cool dude that gets laid all the time" - your average normies train of thought.

Whats weird is a lot of these fools who make fun of incels or neckbeards or nice guys have all those qualities in themselves in spades. They must have a severe lack of self awareness or something.

The neckbeards that make fun of neckbeards are just projecting 99% of the time. They hate those qualities about themselves subconsciously so they channel that hate into hating neckbeards.

I've notice that too. They need to realize this site only gets about 400 common users. Maybe a thousand if you include all guests.