Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normalfags laughing at punkmaxxed russian incel

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Poor punkcel trying to act tough, but fags laughing at him even more. And he mogs me, so I in similar encounters with normalfag degenerates not even trying to talk back

Poor punkcel trying to act tough, but fags laughing at him even more. And he mogs me, so I in similar encounters with normalfag degenerates not even trying to talk back

Is it Russian?

Does he has culture though?

Does he has culture though?
His culture not highest, he antifa. No problem with me, culture good, I was nazi punk. But normalfags do not care about culture, right or wrong

"Punk" in the high school clique hierarchy was the lowest on the "Tough Guy" totem pole. Jocks are the toughest. Lower than Punk, you aren't a "Tough Guy."

This guy sounds gay. He's a voicecel.

"Punk" in the high school clique hierarchy was the lowest on the "Tough Guy" totem pole. Jocks are the toughest. Lower than Punk, you aren't a "Tough Guy."
Punkmaxxing can help to attract punk girls. But they underage, under "protection" of "laws" and daddies

This guy sounds gay. He's a voicecel.
Mog me too. I have no problems with lisping, no speech impediments, but my voice even more gay, not good at talking back