Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normalfags ruined fallout

Kirito3

Kirito3

Edgelord
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. THE NEXT FALLOUT IS A FUCKING RUST CLONE, with no npcs at all and basically no story. Fallout 1,2,3, and New Vegas were some of my strongest copes and they got destroyed to make money off normalfags and women.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ITS OVER

they ruined it like 10 years ago man

the game would likely be an online multiplayer survival game in the spirit of DayZ and Rust.

200.gif

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/10/17435952/fallout-76-reveal-trailer-gameplay-bethesda-e3-2018

same can be said about battlefield 5, legit was looking forward to that game then all I see is a lesbian looking fuck with a robotic arm on ww2 frontlines, fuck this feminized earth

literally no one wanted this. What the fuck

A lot of new shitty games coming out such as battlefield 5 and C&C

people who had a hand in ruining fallout should be murdered..

welp back to playing new vegas i guess

Fallout has been in the gutter for a while now. Back to the older titles with mods or other games that are not as known to the normalfags.

normhordes wont stop until theyve destroyed everything

Jfl at that destroyed franchise. Fallout New Vegas is GOAT

Its truly over, after the BE3 conference Im 100% sure that FALLOUT IS OVER

Look at this shit:

The appeal of Fallout used to be its story, now its a COD style shooter, and not only that, you wont be able to play in peace because they are basically aiming to drag in the same crowd that plays Fortnite, PUBG and Overwatch, you will build your settlement only to watch it griefed by some edgy 11 year old minecrafter for the lulz

Ill still give it a shot, I hope the beta changes my mind but I think that Fallout is dead. I hope that at least Starfield and TES6 will stay singeplayer only

we can make incel settlements

good enough for me

LOL this looks so shit
Looks like it runs on the same crappy engine Fallout 4 ran on. What a total waste of money.