Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normalshits are NPCs

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
It's completely futile to try to have a conversation with them. They just repeat shit they heard on the news or read somewhere. If you talk to multiple people you start to notice they all have exactly the same thing to say on the same topics, they all talk about the same things, they're interested in the same things, they watch the same shows. They are identical. It's like talking to a chat bot right down to the pre-baked responses.

everyone is an npc

4f6

I agree fuck normongoloids.

I don't bother speaking to them

I never speak to normies so I wouldn't know. I assume most of them would be like this but you don't know how many of them genuinely believe what they say or are just repeating the popular opinion of the day so they can fit in with the group.

I never speak to normies so I wouldn't know. I assume most of them would be like this but you don't know how many of them genuinely believe what they say or are just repeating the popular opinion of the day so they can fit in with the group.
If you've spoken to one of them, you've spoken to all of them. They are like the borg. They get all their programming from the same source.

some of them just repeat words from popular rap songs they think relate to them to make them cool

NPCs are at least useful in-game and rarely attack you unless programmed to do so.
Normshits literally act as useless as possible and make life hell for most people.
NPCs > Norms