Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

norman women have nothing to reply to blackpill

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I have this long term friend who probably only has me around to look better, see the age old chad lite move carry an incel at all times to look better by comparison trick, who has this average sister. A bit younger but still of age when I was around him, it was suifuel being around her to be honest every time i went round his house

we still keep in contact by messenger so does she but only every few months virtue signalling messages etc

i blackpilled her into oblivion with this

she literally didnt say shit she didnt address the point
she just spammed out a cut and paste how are you doing

i sent it again

then i sent the message
this picture applies to literally 80% of men on tinder im calling women out

again nothing its unbelievable they are fucked its over they have no defence

i wanna avipost so bad but its ID and not the Sewers

I have this long term friend who probably only has me around to look better, see the age old chad lite move carry an incel at all times to look better by comparison trick, who has this average sister. A bit younger but still of age when I was around him, it was suifuel being around her to be honest every time i went round his house

we still keep in contact by messenger so does she but only every few months virtue signalling messages etc

i blackpilled her into oblivion with this
View attachment 419020

she literally didnt say shit she didnt address the point
she just spammed out a cut and paste how are you doing

i sent it again

then i sent the message
this picture applies to literally 80% of men on tinder im calling women out

again nothing its unbelievable they are fucked its over they have no defence
Nothing to gain from trying to "blackpill" women tbh they genuinely don't think there's anything wrong with their standards except how if anything bringing it up shows it's your fault according to them.

Nothing to gain from trying to "blackpill" women tbh they genuinely don't think there's anything wrong with their standards except how if anything bringing it up shows it's your fault according to them.

you show them the error of the logic the fallacy behind their behavior and say this is what you do to all en except chad.

thereby removing the tired old angle of herr derr your just jealous bro your just bitter bro, because your not talking about yourself your broadening it out to 80% of all men, they cant straw man a broad attack.

then you call out the silence which is their own admission of their part in the story or "blackpill" you have conveyed to them.

also wrong about no value blackpilling them, you learn many things;

women are hivemind dumbass programmed foids on msdos, every answer the broad gives will be the same answer or a variation of the same answr circa 90% of all wahmen will give due their dumbass hivemind programming, the answers and responses and excuses and every piece of interaction she gives is literally telling you what the hivemind thinks, believes and acts like, its actually gold dust in this area

Last edited:
you show them the error of the logic the fallacy behind their behavior and say this is what you do to all en except chad.
What's the point though? They aren't going to care and think that you are "mansplaining" to them.
thereby removing the tired old angle of herr derr your just jealous bro your just bitter bro, because your not talking about yourself your broadening it out to 80% of all men, they cant straw man a broad attack.

then you call out the silence which is their own admission of their part in the story or "blackpill" you have conveyed to them
Doesn't work that way I'm afraid. They'll always see you at fault for bringing it up. In their minds if you're unattractive it's always your fault.

What's the point though? They aren't going to care and think that you are "mansplaining" to them.

Doesn't work that way I'm afraid. They'll always see you at fault for bringing it up. In their minds if you're unattractive it's always your fault.
i think you have my intentions wrong;

you are completely correct in your assertion, blackpilling them and wanting some kind of change in their behaviour is a fucking fantasy land fairytale where you are chasing a dream that will never occur.

However it has huge value in learning about foids deception, how far the rabbit hole goes, the methods they use to deflect and cover over and hide their deceipt.

she asked me how i was doing then i replied with my previous response then she again said so what have you been up to

i buried her with

avoiding deception thats what i have been doing
then i used femoid virtue signalling to further dig the ditch ending on

i hope your well

i think you have my intentions wrong;

you are completely correct in your assertion, blackpilling them and wanting some kind of change in their behaviour is a fucking fantasy land fairytale where you are chasing a dream that will never occur.

However it has huge value in learning about foids deception, how far the rabbit hole goes, the methods they use to deflect and cover over and hide their deceipt.

she asked me how i was doing then i replied with my previous response then she again said so what have you been up to

i buried her with

avoiding deception thats what i have been doing
then i used femoid virtue signalling to further dig the ditch ending on
Agreed that sometimes there is nothing more blackpilling than seeing how women act when you bring up aspects of the dual mating strategy. Also how arguing with them is instrumental in showing how what you've read about women is sadly true.

But overtime you have to realize that entertaining them with this is just inadvertently still giving them attention and being their personal jester. Ask yourself if you would spend this much time trying to blackpill other guys that have the same frame of reference of how women can do no wrong. If you wouldn't spend that much time convincing those guys then imo you are wasting your time arguing with women.
i hope your well
We have places like this to vent so things are better than they could be for now tbh

no i definately was not jestermaxxing her

i was calling her out and at the least made her very uncomfortable at least thinking about her actions, alo i planted the seed of doubt to her of AM I REALLY BRAINWASHED AND AM JUST A COPY OF A COPY AND ALL GIRLS DO THE SAME THING.

how could i have called her out so precisely if she was unique, the only way i would have known and have any knowledge is if most women thinks and acts as she does, i called her out in a biblical and existential way

no i definately was not jestermaxxing her
You may not see it that way but every bit of attention given to women and trying to succeed in an argument with them is still in effect jestermaxxing because you are providing them free entertainment and engaging with them.
i was calling her out and at the least made her very uncomfortable at least thinking about her actions, alo i planted the seed of doubt to her of AM I REALLY BRAINWASHED AND AM JUST A COPY OF A COPY AND ALL GIRLS DO THE SAME THING.
They already know this. Hate to break it you but you probaby aren't the first guy that's said something similar to them. They don't care please no matter how true what you're saying is, they benefit from it.

It's like telling a media supported group that positive fetishizing is elevating them over everyone else. Okay they might agree but then why would they be concerned knowing that most people are okay with special treatment if it is geared to them?
how could i have called her out so precisely if she was unique, the only way i would have known and have any knowledge is if most women thinks and acts as she does, i called her out in a biblical and existential way
They don't care how you call them out. The fact that you gave them attention was enough to flatter their ego.

I agree that some attention may flatter and that some men may have said this before

however, this is built in to why i said this to reinforce possible past occurrences to recall them out as they have been before so they possibly get annoyed

I dont believe that any attention is good attention line cant believe this, when people laugh at you in the street it is attention, it aint good attention, no attention paid to you is infinitely better than this attention.

being called out is in the same line as being laughed at it aint good attention, and is a confrontation, even verbally women dont like it on any level its not positive, she may be laughing at me, but she aint enjoying the message i gave to her and ram into her.

I agree that some attention may flatter and that some men may have said this before

however, this is built in to why i said this to reinforce possible past occurrences to recall them out as they have been before so they possibly get annoyed
If you want to call them out, you should stick to only calling them out if they bring up how they use guys or lead them on and make it clear you aren't impressed or approve of it if they try to look at you for confirmation and validation. Otherwise it's just bringing it up randomly and shows you are bothered by what they are saying. It sounds redpill but imo it's true.
I dont believe that any attention is good attention line cant believe this, when people laugh at you in the street it is attention, it aint good attention, no attention paid to you is infinitely better than this attention.
Well not to guys ofc. But to women any attention is better than no attention. Think of how depressed women get when they get a glimpse of what the life of an average man is being ignored and not given any attention or consideration.
being called out is in the same line as being laughed at it aint good attention, and is a confrontation, even verbally women dont like it on any level its not positive, she may be laughing at me, but she aint enjoying the message i gave to her and ram into her.
If she's laughing at you you are just providing her free entertainment. Infact because she doesn't enjoy what you are saying to her it makes her more inclined to make fun of you and gossip about you later. It's wasted effort.

Bro you are just making a fool out of yourself. She probably thinks its hilarious and shows all of her friends what you say.

If you want to call them out, you should stick to only calling them out if they bring up how they use guys or lead them on and make it clear you aren't impressed or approve of it if they try to look at you for confirmation and validation. Otherwise it's just bringing it up randomly and shows you are bothered by what they are saying. It sounds redpill but imo it's true.

Well not to guys ofc. But to women any attention is better than no attention. Think of how depressed women get when they get a glimpse of what the life of an average man is being ignored and not given any attention or consideration.

If she's laughing at you you are just providing her free entertainment. Infact because she doesn't enjoy what you are saying to her it makes her more inclined to make fun of you and gossip about you later. It's wasted effort.
this is along the lines of above any attention is good , i cant agree but we can agree to disagree on this

also what about his line, women want validation they want to be told they are right and faultless, what i am doing saying completely flies in the face of all this. How can she derive pleasure from that if her whole world is I am a queen i require to be right and validation even if i spit roast a balding indian janitor
Bro you are just making a fool out of yourself. She probably thinks its hilarious and shows all of her friends what you say.
which confirms hive mind and she is even more wrong than before

doesn't negate my point we all know they will try and gaslight this is level 0.0000000000000000000000001

doesn't negate my point we all know they will try and gaslight this is level 0.0000000000000000000000001
I know it doesn't negate your point but women are vicious and they do not give a SHIT about you. They don't care a shit about your sex life. They don't give a shit about whether you are deserving of love and validation or not. All they care about is Chad cock.

You'll never make her see the errors of her ways because she doesn't care.

I know it doesn't negate your point but women are vicious and they do not give a SHIT about you. They don't care a shit about your sex life. They don't give a shit about whether you are deserving of love and validation or not. All they care about is Chad cock.

You'll never make her see the errors of her ways because she doesn't care.
this is the point im blatantly stating i dont give a shit what you think if you do or dont laugh at me or agree with my statement, by saying openly what i said and fronting her out with that stark image and statement.

the boldness of the statement was for effect, it wasnt just as a message about her actions it was a message about the assertiveness of the message and that i give no fucks about her opinion, that she can laugh behind my back or to my face, ill still be correct about the behaviour

AND IM CALLING HER OUT AND WONT STOP CALLING HER OUT