Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normgroid, thinks it's men's fault for foids "issues"

Women have no legit issues
full

Holding only men accountable and claiming a lot of bad things and way women act is because of men is a normie trait tbh
A lot of them just haven't seen the horrible side of women people here have.
Funny thing is, a normgroid like him would keep himself blinded knowing full well he gets laid.

Funny thing is, a normgroid like him would keep himself blinded knowing full well he gets laid.
Yeah even normies that have been treated badly by women chalk it up to NAWALT or that they somehow deserved it and keep it moving because they still aren't completely rejected by women.

looks like a chadlite to me.

fuck him tho hope he crashes his car into a tree in minecraft

this guy looks like a complete fucking moron

Zoomers are really the soy generation. Onlyfans simping, tiktok virtual signaling, nigger and whore songs etc. A bunch of skinny lankets serving women and consuming shitty products. The future is beautiful.

I don't even understand wtf this faggot is even talking about
He's eseentially blaming the actions of past generations of males on all males alive today and saying that guys have had this kind of negative treatment by society coming for a long time.

Interesting 'movie day' analogy he puts there. The "loud kids" are the ones getting rewarded sexually though, and only the kids that looked like they're trouble are punished

Interesting 'movie day' analogy he puts there. The "loud kids" are the ones getting rewarded sexually though, and only the kids that looked like they're trouble are punished
Spot on.

if you post shit from tiktok you shouldnt be on here :chad::chad:

if you post shit from tiktok you shouldnt be on here :chad::chad:
Who on earth are you greyboy. I only typed in incels tiktok on google to see what sort of crap is posted.

Last edited:
He needs to die painfully

white man trying to explain me shit once again