Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Normie chopped up with sword in Germany

• Thread starter Rotting since 09
  • Start date
Imagine being retarded enough to come that close to a guy with a sword standing over a dead body

Add the tag "NSFW" (just in case).

Huge surprise: It was a refugee.

Build the wall!

just ban guns br0

Jfl he went ER with such unconventional way by channeling his inner Deutsche ritter power like a true knight

Based refugeecel tbh.

modern germans are too pussy to fight, let alone going out with a sword.lol
Refugee fags are pussies, just fighting weaker men or go beat up a man in a group. A skilled german soldier could take down a group of refugees with bare hands.

Anyone who wants to let refugees into their country might as well stand on the side of the road screaming "KILL MY KIDS. FUCK MY WIFE. M U R D E R M E ."

Why did not he kill the female?

modern germans are too pussy to fight, let alone going out with a sword.lol

I imagined myself in similar situation. Having a German sword in my hand to lead Germany into victory.

There are 2 messages out there. The first one: Horrific attack in Germany. A man died to a sword attack... By the way, the German media did not even mentioned it, it is from Switzerland.
The next media report is: ''Syrian refugee in Germany arrested after killing woman in machete attack'' and guess what, this is covered by the ''German'' cuck media.

Last edited:
Refugee fags are pussies, just fighting weaker men or go beat up a man in a group. A skilled german soldier could take down a group of refugees with bare hands.

Modern germans are pussier. No one of this would happen if they were ganged up and beat refugees. Their goverment turned them into faggots and just LOL at this, of course a trained soldier would beat. Water is wet

I imagined myself in similar situation. Having a German sword in my hand to lead Germany into victory.

There are 2 messages out there. The first one: Horrific attack in Germany. A man died to a sword attack... By the way, the German media did not even mentioned it, it is from Switzerland.
The next media report is: ''Syrian refugee in Germany arrested after killing woman in machete attack'' and guess what, this is covered by the ''German'' cuck media.
The victim is not german btw

Last edited:
based and redpilled

08A211D6 88B1 4963 9FE7 56934BEF8F26

She was with him.

100% sure it was a smelly disgusting nigger or sandnigger refugee

i hate low iq people like the swordman. the only reason for killing could be eventual revengebut only that