Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie culture is just nigger culture

It’s probably mainly because of female nature. Female’s tend to like more barbaric things as they are attracted to that, and black culture has a lot of that. Normie men simply figured our women like “dark triad” stuff, and decided to follow it all.

EEEFBBDE 6149 465F BB37 4ACE8578C194

Bumo cuz high iq

Theres no such thing as "Nigger" culture. A race of people do not have a set culture. Racial affiliation is the biggest form of brainwashing. Its embarassing to see these "fake" blackpilled users on here who think they're awaken because " Jews this nigger that" "Nazis are heroes". Seeing hitler and nazi worshippers on here is just as cringe as a suburban white kid acting like hes from the hood.

You are all brainwashed too. No different than normies.

Last edited:
upper class white kids trying to act hood is hands down the cringiest shit ever. it gives me genuine second hand embarrassment, I don't understand how normies think it makes them cool

like when a white bitch says "ON GANG" what gang Chloe? the KKK?

upper class white kids trying to act hood is hands down the cringiest shit ever. it gives me genuine second hand embarrassment, I don't understand how normies think it makes them cool

like when a white bitch says "ON GANG" what gang Chloe? the KKK?
I've lived in Chicago, Baltimore, and Philadelphia, these wiggers wouldn't survive a single day in a ghetto neighborhood [Da hood] that they most prize in music or social lifestyle. When I see a White European guy who is a wigger I see somebody who is mentally lobotomized or has a case of mental illness. I treat them as I would with any other kind of mentally ill person.

Last edited:
When I see a White European guy who is a wigger I see somebody who is mentally lobotomized or has a case of mental illness. I treat them as I would with any other kind of mentally ill person.
Based

Theres no such thing as "Nigger" culture. A race of people do not have a set culture. Racial affiliation is the biggest form of brainwashing. Its embarassing to see these "fake" blackpilled users on here who think they're awaken because " Jews this nigger that" "Nazis are heroes". Seeing hitler and nazi worshippers on here is just as cringe as a suburban white kid acting like hes from the hood.

You are all brainwashed too. No different than normies.
ahahah bro did you know that I'm apolitical???? I'm so BASED and Blackpilled XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD