Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normie “friend” is having a baby

sothaincel

sothaincel

Incel Dagoth Ur
Fuck I’m so fucking pissed right now. Found out one of my friends is having a baby. I just want to fucking rope. This is what I want to do, fill a foid’s hole with my seed and it’s all just a stupid fucking fantasy. It’s never going to happen to me.

The blackpill gets worse the older you get

Hope he has a daughter so you can laugh at him.

I really don't get why so many people want to have kids here though. The only foid who'll agree to have them is in her mid 20s after going through hundreds of cocks and after she has even one baby, her body is permanently ruined. You'll have to spend the rest of your life with an old, wrinkly, rotting sack of shit when you could just fuck prostitutes. If you think about it a wife is no more than a prostitute except she's much more expensive and she ages.

Don't worry boyo now he's cucked for 18 years. His gf/wife will eventually child support rape him (srs) be glad that you have no kids.

Kiddo.

My brother had a kid recently and it's even worse knowing that you're own sibling can have what you never will.
Although he has a daughter so that's kind of cucked tbh.

I never envy people who are having kids. Parents get ugly as fuck after having kids i.e. they age badly and the foids usually get fat. Plus kids drain you from all your resources.

Anyone who doesn't want to have kids should just sui. There is no point to life if you don't continue your genetic legacy.

I would be glad I'm not him. Now his life is going to be dedicated to raising another human being. He's trapped.

You better hope he has a daughter, you can rape her if the baby is female.

She will divorce rape you

Anyone who doesn't want to have kids should just sui. There is no point to life if you don't continue your genetic legacy.
Cope. Chad has no kids do you think he questions the point of his life?

Cope. Chad has no kids do you think he questions the point of his life?
Most Chads have kids eventually.

And you obviously don't know what the word cope means. Convincing yourself you don't want kids anyway is the ultimate cope. Everbody wants kids, it's biologically coded into the deepest mental pathways.

At least you won't see much of him anymore, once all your friends have kids your social life is over

And you obviously don't know what the word cope means.
Cope harder boyo. Having kids is cucked now a days due the hypergamous nature of foids. They will inevitably leave you and cuck you for child support for 18 years while your kid(s) will hate your guts.

Cope harder boyo.

Cope harder boyo. Having kids is cucked now a days due the hypergamous nature of foids. They will inevitably leave you and cuck you for child support for 18 years while your kid(s) will hate your guts.

Cope harder boyo.
Hypercoping the copest cope I see. Just convince yourself you can ignore your most primal instinct bro.
Why not just admit that you desperately want kids but can't have them?

Cope harder boyo.
High IQ, having kids is the fastest path to cuckoldry

Hypercoping the copest cope I see. Just convince yourself you can ignore your most primal instinct bro.
Why not just admit that you desperately want kids but can't have them?
In an ideal society, sure. I'm speaking on the reality of the way things are today. (srs) You outweight the pros and cons of a given situation. I'd like to fuck a foid, but would I fuck a foid infected with HIV? Probably not.

I'd like to have kids but would I take the risk of every possible bad situation that could come with it? Probably not.

And you obviously don't know what the word cope means. Convincing yourself you don't want kids anyway is the ultimate cope. Everbody wants kids, it's biologically coded into the deepest mental pathways.
That's not true. Our desire for sex is biologically encoded, the desire to raise children is not and could be seen as a social construct. At least for men.
If what I'm saying is false then why do countries where birth control is both affordable and socially acceptable have such low birthrates? It's because no one voluntarily has children, historically they have always been the product of a couple enjoying sex with each other and nothing more. The idea that having children is a choice is retarded.

In an ideal society, sure. I'm speaking on the reality of the way things are today. (srs) You outweight the pros and cons of a given situation. I'd like to fuck a foid, but would I fuck a foid infected with HIV? Probably not.

I'd like to have kids but would I take the risk of every possible bad situation that could come with it? Probably not.
I used to think like that when I was young. Now I just want to have kids, doesn't matter if I get divorce raped or cucked for child support or if those kids hate me or treat me like shit, I'd work however much I have to and sacrifice everything I have because nothing else matters. It's like a yearning that I don't know where it's coming from and all the logic and bargaining in the world can't stop it.

The idea that having children is a choice is retarded.
So everybody that's going through IVF and fertility treatments is doing it because they don't want kids? What?

And if it's just about the desire for sex, why are there even incels when prostitutes exist? Of course it's not just about sex. Or maybe it is for younger guys, I thought I didn't want kids when I was in my 20s (not that I had a choice)... but as I get older things are changing and reason has nothing to do with it. I can't think of one practical logical reason for why I'd want kids, but I just feel that life is pointless if the rest of my life is just watching my family wither and die until it's my turn.

Imagine that the child becomes a chad and you will see all his success.

Just keep coping until your 30s then watch 50% of them divorce, still better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all... but its a nice cope.

Attachments

• CF90DFB7-7E66-4F66-AB09-C8F1A325BE17.jpeg
    CF90DFB7-7E66-4F66-AB09-C8F1A325BE17.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 70
I used to think like that when I was young. Now I just want to have kids, doesn't matter if I get divorce raped or cucked for child support or if those kids hate me or treat me like shit, I'd work however much I have to and sacrifice everything I have because nothing else matters. It's like a yearning that I don't know where it's coming from and all the logic and bargaining in the world can't stop it.

I think a lot of incels would have the same mentality if society wasn't shit, and everyone could find someone to mate with. You can personally want kids, and most people do. But if it's something that hasn't happened yet (pregnancy) then having a mentality of being a protector is useless. If you haven't already impregnated a foid, there is no point in looking out for anyone but yourself.

I'm not saying that to be a negative nihilist. I'm saying that because that is just the way it is. To many women, children are just a means of receiving a payment for the next 18 years.

If it’s any consolation, we’re all sitting on the sidelines never to be put in the game

People who go on about muh genetic legacy are usually subhumans from what i've seen IRL. Unless you're incredibly attractive or smart, it literally won't make a difference whether you pass on your genes or not.

Children are useless in this world now. Who the fuck needs another screaming brat who contributes nothing to society anymore. Based incels know no life is ever precious.

People who go on about muh genetic legacy are usually subhumans from what i've seen IRL. Unless you're incredibly attractive or smart, it literally won't make a difference whether you pass on your genes or not.
You're trying to reason with the deepest drives of the animal psyche. It doesn't matter. I'd probably want kids even if I knew they'd murder me on their 15th birthday.

His baby comes out black. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thats why u shouldnt have friends :feelstrash:

I think a lot of incels would have the same mentality if society wasn't shit, and everyone could find someone to mate with. You can personally want kids, and most people do. But if it's something that hasn't happened yet (pregnancy) then having a mentality of being a protector is useless. If you haven't already impregnated a foid, there is no point in looking out for anyone but yourself.

I'm not saying that to be a negative nihilist. I'm saying that because that is just the way it is. To many women, children are just a means of receiving a payment for the next 18 years.
As I said I used to feel the same when I was younger. Now I'm seeing everyone I know wither and die and the only bright spot in the nightmare of life is having something to counteract that, something that you can see grow and continue when you're gone. If I were to put on paper the practical/logical pros and cons of having a kid, it would be pretty much all cons. But I still want it. It's like foids and their "biological clock" I guess even though men have a longer shelf life.

You're trying to reason with the deepest drives of the animal psyche. It doesn't matter. I'd probably want kids even if I knew they'd murder me on their 15th birthday.

I don't have any deep drives to be a cuckold. Like another user said, your desire for sex is nature's way of making sure you reproduce, not the actual desire to have kids themselves. There's a reason why birth rates in developed nations are falling.
It doesn't matter if you miss out on making some old whore shit out more whores that you have to raise with your own time and money. The big suifuel is that you missed out on teen love.

Fuck I’m so fucking pissed right now. Found out one of my friends is having a baby. I just want to fucking rope. This is what I want to do, fill a foid’s hole with my seed and it’s all just a stupid fucking fantasy. It’s never going to happen to me.

Did you have to go to their wedding? You might as well prep the bull and pray for that Nintendo Switch.

Well. Call me a hacker cuz I actually don't want kids no more. Also. What about all those whores and psychos that kill their kids for chad?did they forget the memo or something.

why are there even incels when prostitutes exist?
Because people want intimacy and the feeling of mutual love, not just sex. That has nothing to do with children.
I can't think of one practical logical reason for why I'd want kids, but I just feel that life is pointless
So you proved yourself wrong. This isn't about biological desire, you just think having children will give your life meaning (it won't btw, all fathers think like that and then later realise how big of a mistake they made). If you were happy and had something else that brought your life fulfillment, you probably would lose interest in having children. That's why some of the greatest and richest men of history put off having children until late in their life or forever while lowlives who live on government benefits have 8+ children.

Ontological cope, there is no point to life regardless, reproduction is a function not a purpose. When you die it will be as if nothing ever existed at all, your kids won't be you(it's fake immortality), and your entire genetic line will die just as surely as everything else.
Convincing yourself you don't want kids anyway is the ultimate cope. Everbody wants kids, it's biologically coded into the deepest mental pathways.
Projection tbh. I'd rather remain a lifelong virgin or simply kms before I have kids.

Last edited:
If I have looks and money I would probably have kindergarten

Make sure he gets a paternity test my nigga