Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting normie friends recommend working

PleaseDontWakeMe

PleaseDontWakeMe

Banned
-
They tell me to get a job. Apparently I'm dumb, well I wasn't smart enough to graduate from college, and I've been rejected by nearly every job I ever applied to. The only jobs I've ever been able to get were jobs nobody else really wanted to do. for minimum wage or not much more. At my last job I had to do 10 hours of menial work. At break I ate alone and nearly nobody spoke to me. I also had to deal with a lot of people messing with me there. I had to wake up at I think 5 am if I remember correctly and travel for an hour and a half each way. So that's 10 hours + 3 hours travel. Leaving 3 hours of the day for me to do anything. I usually just got to eat, watch anime and do basic house keeping. That was the life 4 days a week. I got 3 days off a week and spent my money seeing a masseuse that would hug me and jerk me off. That's the only way I coped really.

Afterwards I couldn't see her anymore and someone outed that I spend money on foids at work. I had to walk around with people giggling and ridiculing me. This fat girl said "Even I wouldn't get with that one" while laughing. After that I lost it and invaded a national defence building. They requested that I go to this mental health centre and threatened me with arrest if I returned to the building and said nobody there's going to talk to me. Then after being at the mental health centre they gave me meds and eventually neetbux. So I don't have to work.

I was much happier. Working a sh*tter job would only give me an extra $200 a month or something after you subtract travel costs. I'm much happier having all this free time and not having to put up with crap from people for just an extra $50 a week.

But my normie friends suggest work to me. They think socializing with co-workers or customers will help my self improvement. :feelsgah: If I work more than 15 hours a week I will lose my neetbux. I'm not giving up my neet bux. I can't stand being around normies sometimes now. They seem like a different species. Their lives are completely different. I don't have a partner or kids to talk about. I don't have much of a social life. And I certainly don't want to hear about how much better their life is than mine and be constantly reminded of what I can't have.

Can you live on neetbux? (without doing anything)

this is some depressing shit man hope you can find good copes

Can you live on neetbux? (without doing anything)

Yes I live with my mom and she doesn't charge me much rent. If I had to pay the standard rent prices I wouldn't be able to.

They're projecting their experiences onto you. So frustrating.

Find a job only if you know it'll get you new copes you never had before

Just slave for the jew the rest of your life brahhh

work= force x distance
its worth a shot tbh

Spoke to the normies today. One wants me to talk to him everyday. I showed them my results on tinder and they tried to blame my social skills. They're still trying to blame me for this. He said this is not how you speak to girls.

6ft 3 normie claimed he tried his hardest to get sex for 6 months at one point and never got it. But he said look at me now, because he has foids in his life now. pfft 6 months, try 2 years of that, giving up, then years later trying it for 2 years again and still getting nowhere.

Afterwards I couldn't see her anymore and someone outed that I spend money on foids at work. I had to walk around with people giggling and ridiculing me. This fat girl said "Even I wouldn't get with that one" while laughing.

That's fucking brutal and cold-heartet, normies = absolute shit

Still I would recommend to work at least 10 hours a week or something, there are also exceptions to the normie = shit rule and non-normie co-workers (especially in shit jobs), just find a job with nice co-workers theory

How did it get outed tho? Did you tell someone? That would be kind of stupid tbh. Or did the masseuse tell someone?

That's fucking brutal and cold-heartet, normies = absolute shit

Still I would recommend to work at least 10 hours a week or something, there are also exceptions to the normie = shit rule and non-normie co-workers (especially in shit jobs), just find a job with nice co-workers theory

How did it get outed tho? Did you tell someone? That would be kind of stupid tbh. Or did the masseuse tell someone?
I don't know how they found out, maybe they read my mind :feelshaha:

Money can buy some freedoms.

just get a job there are tons of cool people you could meet br0, maybe u could find a cute girl there as well that you could date br000o000 :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul: