Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie had long list of things I should do & change to get dates

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
It would take seriously twenty hours of extra work each week to do all the things he does, (including working 10 more hours per week than i do), and this is not counting the 20 or more hours per week he spends entertaining the girl, taking her out to dinner, listening to her talk on and on and on while being a politically correct submissive beta male at all times.

Eg.. one of his things was keep your talking simple instead of going deep, women don't like that.

My normie friend was really shocked when I said.. all that literally 40 hours of effort per week, aka a 2nd job, so I could put my dick in a stink hole.. no thanks.

And the best part is all a chad has to do is snap his fingers and "his" girl is on her knees gargaling his cock.

I'd much rather pay for it (I don't) than go through the song and dance normie betas do for their once a month starfish.

And the best part is all a chad has to do is snap his fingers and "his" girl on her knees gargaling his cock.

Ya his dinner is nice and hot waiting for him when he gets home and his house is clean. Then the women tries to be pleasant so he is kept happy, and then makes sure his cock is kept happy any way she can so he doesn't leave.

This guy does the cooking and cleaning when he has a girlfriend to keep her happy, and so she can relax after work. He also makes ure his car and all his possessions are perfectly clean, as he said girls like clean things.

No bro normies just need to be NT bro :soy:

I guess NT means jump through 50 hoops for chad's sloppy seconds

No bro normies just need to be NT bro :soy:

I guess NT means jump through 50 hoops for chad's sloppy seconds

Normies get uncomfortable around anyone saying non-NT thoughts, like not serving women and doing anything to please woman and get a girlfriend is basically sacrilegious to them.

I also said recently, I don't want Normies leftovers lol.

Life is unfair

You are either above the looks threshold or you arent, normies dont understand this. If the woman is attracted to you then it doesnt matter how you treat her but if she is betabuxxing you because you are below the threahold then you will get once a month starfish sex after you spend all your money and time on her while she cheats on you with chad.
:feelsrope:

Whenever I complain about being incel my mom tells me this as if it makes it better jfl
Well suck it up, because there is no inherent justice in this world. Retards become politicians and millionaires, geniuses squander their potential chasing dreams that don't come to fruition.

Well fuck that shit, cope until it's no longer fun then say bye bye.