Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie interactions

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I saw a post on Facebook with some cheesy meme in the vein of "oh, everyone tells introverts to speak up, but no one tells extroverts to shut up".

Now, the introvert-extrovert scale is just an euphemistic way of describing the autistic-psychopathic scale. It all boils down to reinforcement in early childhood: incel gets negative reinforcement when he tried to speak up, chad gets positive reinforcement. Incel retreats and tries to make the world a better place because he's experienced its cruelty, while chad grows up thinking he's omnipotent and everyone should listen to him. That's simplification because I'm not including genetics which determine your levels of empathy independently from looks, but looks are the strongest factor. Now, not every "introvert" is autistic, in fact one of my first blackpills was the discovery that larping as an "introvert" (aka autist) is usually a psychopathic tactic to claim disadvantage and manipulate people. It's impossible for a foid to get negative reinforcement in childhood (barring extreme cases), so they all grow up extrovert=psychopathic, but many of them will claim introversion=autism because it's an easy way to raise their SMV: literally not a single guy would turn down a foid because she's shy, on the contrary it's often considered a positive characteristic (it boils down to the culture of pederasty, but I want to limit the wall of text), while it's death sentence for a guy.

What surprised me were the comments. There was a lot of angry arguing in the vein of "introverts are guilty for their predicament". One sentence summed up the normie view perfectly "introverts just shouldn't let people walk over them". Here's the thing: I don't view conversation as a battlefield, especially with my friends (if I had any). I shouldn't have to constantly fight for my position in the hierarchy and just accept that if I'm not aggressive enough, I'll be "walked over". I think the goal of friendly interactions is making all participants feel better in some way, not establishing hierarchies and fighting. I think this is the crucial difference between normies and me: normie "friendships" are about temporary armistices between enemies, so they can unite in fight against someone else; I think friendships are about… well, friendships aka making each other feel nice, helping each other and cultivating virtues together. If someone attacks me, I consider them my enemy and walk away. If someone attacks a normie, they fight back and after going back and forth for a while, they consider each other worthy enemies, strong individuals and form armistice.

there's a difference between an extrovert and someone who wouldn't let you speak, but generally relationships are transactional so if an extrovert feels a friendship isn't reciprocated then he might seek out another one and you can't really blame him or her for that. Personally I sometimes enjoy someone leading the conversation, makes it easier and doesn't put any pressure on me to think about a topic and unless the other person is actually autistic then he would know if the other person doesn't care for the topic.

An irony is extroverts are talking all the time.. but I have yet to see in life an extrovert who is wise. As being wise takes many years of reading, contemplating, talking to others interested in ideas and listening to their points, etc.

Extroverts don't do that they just want to be around people and talk about people. The problem is when you aren't wise, like all normies know next to nothing.. you don't have anything interesting to say.

The other problem is since almost all normies are extroverts, they all want to be the one talking. And none of them listen to what the other one is saying, they just want to say the stupid thing they are going to say.

So normie conversations i overhear none of them can even get one single sentence out before other normies are cutting them off and saying some retarded thing, which then the next normie gets cut off by another normie adding his dumb joke to it.

When i am talking the points i am making are often very deep and take me many sentences to get across the point. But few if any normies are capable of listening for that long.. the most they can handle is one sentence and many normies can't even make it that long.

Its one way normie thinking is so limited. Imagine if all the posts on this message board could only be 10 words long at max. There are many concepts that simply cannot be put into that few words.

its also why normies are so controlled by simple slogans that we look at as a joke.

Last edited:
I saw a post on Facebook with some cheesy meme in the vein of "oh, everyone tells introverts to speak up, but no one tells extroverts to shut up".

Now, the introvert-extrovert scale is just an euphemistic way of describing the autistic-psychopathic scale. It all boils down to reinforcement in early childhood: incel gets negative reinforcement when he tried to speak up, chad gets positive reinforcement. Incel retreats and tries to make the world a better place because he's experienced its cruelty, while chad grows up thinking he's omnipotent and everyone should listen to him. That's simplification because I'm not including genetics which determine your levels of empathy independently from looks, but looks are the strongest factor. Now, not every "introvert" is autistic, in fact one of my first blackpills was the discovery that larping as an "introvert" (aka autist) is usually a psychopathic tactic to claim disadvantage and manipulate people. It's impossible for a foid to get negative reinforcement in childhood (barring extreme cases), so they all grow up extrovert=psychopathic, but many of them will claim introversion=autism because it's an easy way to raise their SMV: literally not a single guy would turn down a foid because she's shy, on the contrary it's often considered a positive characteristic (it boils down to the culture of pederasty, but I want to limit the wall of text), while it's death sentence for a guy.

What surprised me were the comments. There was a lot of angry arguing in the vein of "introverts are guilty for their predicament". One sentence summed up the normie view perfectly "introverts just shouldn't let people walk over them". Here's the thing: I don't view conversation as a battlefield, especially with my friends (if I had any). I shouldn't have to constantly fight for my position in the hierarchy and just accept that if I'm not aggressive enough, I'll be "walked over". I think the goal of friendly interactions is making all participants feel better in some way, not establishing hierarchies and fighting. I think this is the crucial difference between normies and me: normie "friendships" are about temporary armistices between enemies, so they can unite in fight against someone else; I think friendships are about… well, friendships aka making each other feel nice, helping each other and cultivating virtues together. If someone attacks me, I consider them my enemy and walk away. If someone attacks a normie, they fight back and after going back and forth for a while, they consider each other worthy enemies, strong individuals and form armistice.
High iq post this is true i realised this back in hs that social interactions are actually just fights for hierarchy and status all a waste of time to me honestly

High iq post this is true i realised this back in hs that social interactions are actually just fights for hierarchy and status all a waste of time to me honestly

Something i don't get about normies.. is say i am in a MMORPG and I am competing to be among the best. I am aiming at minimum in the top 1% of players.. and really in the top 5-10 players on the server for how strong my character is. So say a server has 20,000 people who play on the server, at an absolute minimum I want to be in the top 200, aka top 1%.

But normies who are say at the 30th percentile. So that means out of 20,000 people; 14,000 are better than them and the normie is better than 6,000 of them.

But normies will compete to be in the 31st percentile and then gloat mogging normies who are say at the 29th percentile.

For me its just a normie in the herd, but normies are very aware of where they are in the herd.

excellent post, I always noticed that, extroverted people are bad, while introverted people are always good

lol @AAAAAAAAAAAcel
Of course extroverts and introverts are a meme, but if you translate (extrovert --> chad/foid and introvert --> incel) it makes sense. Except that not all incels are good because some are still in denial

Of course extroverts and introverts are a meme, but if you translate (extrovert --> chad/foid and introvert --> incel) it makes sense. Except that not all incels are good because some are still in denial
introverted chads are still bad tbh they tend to humblebrag a lot too and try to redirect the focus off introverted incel's suffering.

I think the goal of friendly interactions is making all participants feel better in some way, not establishing hierarchies and fighting.
You're based actually. I do have true friends, some are incels, others are cucks (literal cucks, that suffer from it actually, but can't repress it, I may post about it some day). I can be myself with them without fear of stoopid hierarchical games. I think it can be linked to the political views, as most normies are liberal centrists, while my friends are apolitical or have extreme views. Weirdly, ppl with more extreme views tend to be less shitty person irl. That may be because they tend to think there's already enough shit above us to add our own to the pile. Anyway, I know I'm lucky to have met those relatable persons in my life. I can't even imagine how my life would have been without their support.