Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme normie larping thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Yall up for some Fortnite?

Bet cho cracka' ass imma play forthnight hell ye, nigga

YO BRO WHERE WE DROPPIN, LIT AF FAM :lul:
HOLD ON, MY GF WANTS ME TO TAKE MY SOYLENT :forcedsmile:

There's 3.5 billion other females out there bro! You just have to put yourself out there bro!

Just shower bro!

have u heard the new lil pump jam?

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, 11/10 with rice, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyangWhat did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman./r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.

Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.

Edit2: thanks for the gold kind stranger

This is what normies listen to, right? I assume they don’t like bluegrass, unlike me.

nigga nigga nigga :heybby::heybby::kys: bae bae :lul::lul: my gf and i :heybby::heybby::heybby: did you watch [trendy tv show] last night? it was so funny! :D:D:D

Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, 11/10 with rice, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyangWhat did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. Jet fuel can't melt dank memes, that stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Fuck Jenny. Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman./r/dadjokes. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle.

Edit: This blew up. RIP my inbox.

Edit2: thanks for the gold kind stranger

Damn, if I had the money I'd gild this post! Upvote.

Did y'all see that Drake dropped a new mixtape? Straight fire fam :fire::fire::cool:

But really can we talk about white privilege for a second and remember that my African-Americans out there have to grind for years to make it in the rap game so they can be respected by society??? I, as a straight (I think ;)) white male, couldn't even begin to imagine the pain and beauty that went into this music but it still gives me the feels.

Fuck colonialism

I love all Ns and Fs.

Did y'all see that Drake dropped a new mixtape? Straight fire fam :fire::fire::cool:

But really can we talk about white privilege for a second and remember that my African-Americans out there have to grind for years to make it in the rap game so they can be respected by society??? I, as a straight (I think ;)) white male, couldn't even begin to imagine the pain and beauty that went into this music but it still gives me the feels.

Fuck colonialism
Whites stole everything from African Americans. They invented rock and the whites stole it. They invented rap and now these white male scum are ruining rap music.

nigga nigga nigga :heybby::heybby::kys: bae bae :lul::lul: my gf and i :heybby::heybby::heybby: did you watch [trendy tv show] last night? it was so funny! :D:D:D
I'm re-watching The Walking Dead. I love Netlfix n chillin

HEY YA'LL YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS, MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND JUST BOUGHT ME A NINTENDO SWITCH

Cucc

edit: wow thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

I can't do it honestly :( I don't know how they talk

Username checks out.

*checks out username*

I can't fap to this

Whites stole everything from African Americans. They invented rock and the whites stole it. They invented rap and now these white male scum are ruining rap music.

Lol tru. Rock was supposed to be the expression of the unbroken soul of blackness but white males turned it into rockist heteronormative hegemony over expression in gender-nonconforming and female spaces. Hip hop tho got good again when Kendrick dropped TPAB but white cis-males made sure to appropriate that too. Sometimes I hate having a penis -I might get rid of it:heart:

30yo bull in the Atlanta, NE Ga area. Looking for a couple to get to know and have a good time with. We could start with drinks or dinner and see where it goes from there. I can share some pictures to verify myself and if all goes well I do have the ability to host if needed. Not adverse to mmf threesomes but won’t be doing stuff with hubby. Also don’t care if he wants to watch or photo or record.

HEY YA'LL YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS, MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND JUST BOUGHT ME A NINTENDO SWITCH

View attachment 11317

edit: wow thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

Dude, that's amazing! I want to try out cuckoldry as well (my GF got me into it). Her bull is coming over tonight! So excited!

I'm sorry, but threads like these are offensive and shouldn't be allowed here.

Relevant:

free_speech_2x.png

*checks out username*

I can't fap to this

Lol tru. Rock was supposed to be the expression of the unbroken soul of blackness but white males turned it into rockist heteronormative hegemony over expression in gender-nonconforming and female spaces. Hip hop tho got good again when Kendrick dropped TPAB but white cis-males made sure to appropriate that too. Sometimes I hate having a penis -I might get rid of it:heart:
LOVE WINS :heart:

Ha, I've had sex. Unlike that sad obese neck beard, I've had many encounters with the opposite sex, models and actresses alike. People who cannot attract women are inferior and less intelligent. There is a reason some people will never reproduce. Survival of the fittest, I do MMA and I can lift 330lb while still being able to read books about quantum physics.

I have to go now, I've got a date with two lovely birds who cannot wait to to get on for a ride.:lul: Chow!:fire:

Midterms got me like:

3396b5949259921204cf0ce3374c543c64d7ed1e_hq.jpg

(doggos!)

Ha, I've had sex. Unlike that sad obese neck beard, I've had many encounters with the opposite sex, models and actresses alike. People who cannot attract women are inferior and less intelligent. There is a reason some people will never reproduce. Survival of the fittest, I do MMA and I can lift 330lb while still being able to read books about quantum physics.

I have to go now, I've got a date with two lovely birds who cannot wait to to get on for a ride.:lul: Chow!:fire:
heh I guess you could call me a "chad"

Fuck Trump.

Mueller's closing in on Cheemble Chormp small-hands cheeto voldemort. After he gets impeached the decent people can finally have our country back. Instead of the divided states of Russia

Sup dudes wanna head down to the beach today,catch some sick waves?

Fuckegn pusy virgins make this thread thinking there so much better then me WELL GUESS WHAT YOU ARE ALlOSERS iT ISNTEVEN HARD TO GET LAID LIKE HOW PATHETIC DO YOU HALF TO BE

This stupid bitch on Tinder thinks I'm gonna date her. I keep talking about how "sweet" she seems. As soon as I pound that ass she's going to the curb LOL

Mueller's closing in on Cheemble Chormp small-hands cheeto voldemort. After he gets impeached the decent people can finally have our country back. Instead of the divided states of Russia

Daily reminder that it's soon over for Cheeto Mussolini!

This stupid bitch on Tinder thinks I'm gonna date her. I keep talking about how "sweet" she seems. As soon as I pound that ass she's going to the curb LOL

Did you hold frame, bro?