Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie looking Balkancel should go to Eastern Europe.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I'm using a normie looking balkan guy for chadfishing and has set the location "St Petersburg" Russia. He got 25 matches within 17 minutes on Badoo with 3 holes messaging him first. Balkancels should move to Eastern Europe. @anon

Note: Balkan is in southeast Europe not Eastern Europe and the people of Balkans despite being of slavic origin look good because they have Germanic and Mediterranean ancestry in them. They mog eastern Slavs.

How about turkey?

Will try tomorrow.
Gggggg

I'm having difficulty with chatting with them right now. So many messages in Russian confusing me.

Now, try the same thing in Germany and you will see how much over it is.

what's his hair like?

I'm using a normie looking balkan guy for chadfishing and has set the location "St Petersburg" Russia. He got 25 matches within 17 minutes on Badoo with 3 holes messaging him first. Balkancels should move to Eastern Europe. @anon

Sh*t, he mogs me to death then. :feelscry:

Around 50% of russian males are unattractive/ugly/bald moonface overweights so the local foids will hook up with any decent/plain looking guy, including some ethnics like turkish but not niggers arabs and rices - its beyond over for them cucking even with russian holes.

BTW moving forward with russian foid is almost always cucked - they became extremely materialistic in the last 10 years, basically on par with western ones - I despise them much more than SEA gooks and wish them all the worst.

Last edited:
what's his hair like?
Brown straight hair NW0
Now, try the same thing in Germany and you will see how much over it is.
I will try. Germany is on my list.
Sh*t, he mogs me to death then. :feelscry:

Around 50% of russian males are unattractive/ugly/bald moonface overweights so the local foids will hook up with any decent/plain looking guy, including some ethnics like turkish but not niggers arabs and rices - its beyond over for them cucking even with russian holes.

BTW moving forward with russian foid is almost always cucked - they became extremely materialistic in the last 10 years, basically on par with western ones - I despise them much more than SEA gooks and wish them all the worst.
Russian holes are lazy. Their first message is hey or hi. I thought they'd throw some PUA shitty lines.

Last edited:
Your coping op. We balkancels are subhumans no matter where we go. Plus I feel like we'd get mega height mogged in Easter Europe

im neither normal looking or balkancel

Russian holes are lazy. Their first message is hey or hi. I thought they'd throw some PUA shitty lines.

90% of them assume to be "conquered" by a future beta cuck - there is not much lust for the local chads in Russia.
In other words many middle tier foids prefer a cuck to a chad, even in their early years - that's one of the reasons they do not drop PUA lines.

Also, they are very very stupid. More stupid than an average degenerative western foid.

90% of them assume to be "conquered" by a future beta cuck - there is not much lust for the local chads in Russia.
In other words many middle tier foids prefer a cuck to a chad, even in their early years - that's one of the reasons they do not drop PUA lines.

Also, they are very very stupid. More stupid than an average degenerative western foid.
What does this mean? "Як жуешь, так и жывешь".

I would really like to see the results of it.
What city of Germany should I try first?

Okay. Do majority of girls know English well in Germany? I'm really having difficulty with talking to girls using online translator. Lots of things are being misinterpreted, while translation.

Okay. Do majority of girls know English well in Germany? I'm really having difficulty with talking to girls using online translator. Lots of things are being misinterpreted, while translation.

It should be fine.

"Як жуешь, так и жывешь".

Thats some sort of 0 IQ proverb meaning: "As good you eat - so good you live."
Basically a signal to a cuck expecting him to feed her fully.

Thats some sort of 0 IQ proverb meaning: "As good you eat - so good you live."
Basically a signal to a cuck expecting him to feed her fully.
Damn that hoe. I've written this to her now. "ты хочешь сосать мой пенис" :lul:

Show us what he looks like, OP.

He got 25 matches within 17 minutes on Badoo with 3 holes messaging him first.
Probably bots.
Balkanfags/ex-yugos are a hit or miss. There's gigatall balkanfags with perfect nw0 hair, but we also have a lot of borderline ethnic-looking people. The only thing we have going for us is height. Ex-yugoslavs are the tallest people on earth (anywhere from 181cm to 185cm or 5'11.5" to 6'1" depending on the country) and this based on actual measurements of 17-18 year old high school boys. Dutch are self-reported frauds.

We look better than other eastern Euros on on average because we're taller and we have a lot of tanned "whites" as opposed to typical pink-skinned whites. We also don't have typical eastern Euro potato/mongoloid features.

Last edited:
All bots.
Nope, they messaged me like normal persons and some got pissed and cursed me when I asked if they would suck my dick :feelskek:

Nope, they messaged me like normal persons and some got pissed and cursed me when I asked if they would suck my dick :feelskek:
You used a supposedly average-looking guy with nw0 hair. Just post the photo and we'll rate him.
I'm 3.5/10 borderline ethnic-looking balkancel and I'm only average height for my area which is admittedly well above average in other countries, but my face and phenotype are a huge failo.
I'd get no matches anywhere in the world, not even in east and SE Asia because of my phenotype. I'm "white" or at least most ethnics would consider me white, but I'm not white to noodlewhores. You need to have light eyes and pink/peach skin if you want to get noodlewhores. I'm also aspie.

Last edited:
hey messaged me like normal persons and some got pissed and cursed me when I said if they would suck my dick

They are less depraved than western holes but other than that still very unloyal and comfort/money oriented.

Actually, they crave $ and life comfort even more than western ones since are very poor, like living on 300 bucks/month.

All of them expect the foreigner to treat them like queens at the same time thinking of local men as a complete sh*t probably because they are as poor as them in addition of being ugly.

Last edited:
They are less depraved than western holes but other than that still very unloyal and comfort/money oriented.

Actually, they crave $ and life comfort even more than western ones since are very poor, like living on 300 bucks/month.

All of them expect the foreigner to treat them like queens at the same time thinking of local men as a complete sh*t probably because they are as poor as them in addition of being ugly.
If what OP says is true, it's definitely not about money because balkanfags are just as poor as Ruskies except for maybe Slovenes and Croats.
Your coping op. We balkancels are subhumans no matter where we go. Plus I feel like we'd get mega height mogged in Easter Europe
Albanians are genetically very different from Slavic ex-yugos. Your people are 5'8" on average and you tend to have those weird rat-like faces and heart shaped skulls, you know what I'm talking about. All balkanfags are trash compared to western Europeans, though.

You used a supposedly average-looking guy with nw0 hair. Just post the photo and we'll rate him.
I'm 3.5/10 borderline ethnic-looking balkancel and I'm only average height for my area which is admittedly above average in other countries, but my face and phenotype are a huge failo. I'd get no matches anywhere in the world, not even in east and SE Asia because of my phenotype.
I will surely post pics of him as well as of his matches, as I will make a thread on him but once 24 hours are completed. I like to see how he does in 24 hours.

No wonder, they are globally notorious for being gold diggers.

What if you're black?

What if you're black?

Depends on your number on the scale. But they assume all blacks are very poor so you should be wearing a thick gold chain on your neck or something like this. :feelshaha:
Be very physically fit + 6-pack + huge d.ck.

Datniggadaz 1 v10001

^ The minimum SMV to date russian foid.

If what OP says is true, it's definitely not about money because balkanfags are just as poor as Ruskies except for maybe Slovenes and Croats.

They may be not aware to what degree balkanfags are poor auto assuming that all others except Russians/Ukrainians/Belarusians are at least somewhat rich.

Last edited:
I’m not a balkancel