Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie / low IQ / optimistic idiot trait: You focus on celebrating the "lifestyle" and ignore the details and process involved

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
a low IQ fucking moron can tell you that he's going to "make it" and get laid / paid / life the dream but can't break down or accurately list the steps involved on how to do so.

He'll say things like "You figure it out!" or "You're too dumb to understand".

But if you understand something, you can explain it very clearly and easily. You can condense it down into easy steps. If you know how to change break pads on a popular common car, you can easily write the steps out in under a minute.

An optimistic normie aka total fucking moron has no idea what to do. He just spouts cliches and cache phrases which age badly and sound boomer as fuck in a few years.

just be chad bro

Kids aren't taught to think critically in school, they are taught to be obedient soyboys that believe studying/wageslaving really hard will answer everything. Life will simply workout little Zoomer don't worry.

Kids aren't taught to think critically in school, they are taught to be obedient soyboys that believe studying/wageslaving really hard will answer everything. Life will simply workout little Zoomer don't worry.

high iq

Huh, come to think of it I can list down every step and even how much time it could take for that single step to be fully down for me to """make it""".

Their is a nice quote I like by John D Rockefeller-
"If your only goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it."

I'm gonna get surgery and fraudmaxx with a wig

a low IQ fucking moron can tell you that he's going to "make it" and get laid / paid / life the dream but can't break down or accurately list the steps involved on how to do so.

He'll say things like "You figure it out!" or "You're too dumb to understand".

But if you understand something, you can explain it very clearly and easily. You can condense it down into easy steps. If you know how to change break pads on a popular common car, you can easily write the steps out in under a minute.

An optimistic normie aka total fucking moron has no idea what to do. He just spouts cliches and cache phrases which age badly and sound boomer as fuck in a few years.

High IQ.

People care about results, not the process.

If "duh lifestyle" involves a huge amount of pain and sacrifice for a tiny reward, it's not worth it. But some of those people like to brag about that tiny reward and pretend that they didn't give up far more than they got.

I read Jordan Peterson! I invested in stocks and real estate! EVERYTHING IS GOING BE OK JUST GO TO THE GYM BRAH :soy: :soy: :soy: