Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill normie makes a video defining "chad bands" and "stacy music" and "incel music"

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

he also calls phil anselmo of pantera a gigachad @HostileWaters

heres phil anselmo in his mid-20s

height: 6'0

no he isn't norwooding, he shaved his head bald. he grew long hair for a while in his late 20s/early 30s

but the vid wasn't that good.

here's incel music: power metal, folk metal, celtic metal, ambient, etc.

chad music: kendrick lamar, j cole, childish gambino, chance the rapper, migos, future, kanye west, eminem, lil yachty, lil uzi vert, trippie reid, ASAP Rocky, lil nas x, drake

stacy music: cardi b, ariana grande, billie eilish (c'mon everyone likes her these days), drake, justin bieber, halsey, doja cat

yea metal is pretty popular among many incels here...

i dont like it tbh. cant stand the loud tones and screamings ngl

incel music: video game music

incel music to me is power metal, folk metal, ambient

most chads don't like metal but the ones who do only like a few metal bands and it's usually bands like metallica, disturbed, system of a down, etc. you won't catch them listening to venom or celtic frost

Lmao this guy is basically feeding the "myths".

There's several ways to interpret this.

1) Inceldom/chad-dom leads to certain tastes

2) Certain tastes lead to inceldom/chad-dom

3) Both

4) Something else altogether

1) is blackpilled and should make this guy unpopular among both normals and incels and even chads maybe, but because most people are blackpillers in denial, they will support this as realism despite it stereotyping people by attractiveness. This may be explained by seeing attractiveness as a "choice":

2) supposedly you can do the 'wrong' thing and become one way or do the 'right' thing. Besides the redpill/purplepill bs reeking from this idea, it is likely what the videos is and what most normal people support, the idea that inceldom is a choice and a culture not a state of being because they can't distinguish ugly from mad.

3) Both ways, since normies may like both

4) ?????
Due to vidya as a cope mainly or maybe mentalcels like repetitiveness more idk

@Personalityinkwell rate phil anselmo

View attachment 269250

no he isn't norwooding, he shaved his head bald. he grew long hair for a while in his late 20s/early 30s

View attachment 269251

chad music: kendrick lamar, j cole, childish gambino, chance the rapper, migos, future, kanye west, eminem, lil yachty, lil uzi vert, trippie reid, ASAP Rocky, lil nas x, drake

stacy music: cardi b, ariana grande, billie eilish (c'mon everyone likes her these days), drake, justin bieber, halsey, doja cat

Phil was a high tier normie, but was definitely the mogger of the band

Stupid generalizations, nothing else.

i'd say chadlite

kurt cobain is a chadlite
Yeah I’d agree with that. Pretty much all the frontmen for bands leading the way during the 90s grunge/alternative explosion were at least chadlites or higher, minus Layne Staley

interesting, the only metal band I like is Metallica

Yeah I’d agree with that. Pretty much all the frontmen for bands leading the way during the 90s grunge/alternative explosion were at least chadlites or higher, minus Layne Staley
todays rock/metal musicians are mostly normies.

My brother loves it.

I hate it and don't even consider it music, just like rap. I call it Screamo as that's all I can hear: screaming and dramatics way overdone.

todays rock/metal musicians are mostly normies.
That’s the way it should be. Iommi and Hetfield were incel-tier. Fuck these metalcore pretty boys, corefag guitarists shouldn’t even bother having more than three strings on their guitars

That’s the way it should be. Iommi and Hetfield were incel-tier. Fuck these metalcore pretty boys, corefag guitarists shouldn’t even bother having more than three strings on their guitars
there are some good metalcore bands that don't breakdowsn and that do guitar solos like Unearth, killswitch engage, trivium, all that remains, darkest hour, autumn offering, bullet for my valentine, as i lay dying, shadows fall, god forbid, etc. these bands sound kinda like in flames and at the gates

then there are ones who aren't like that like asking alexandria, bmth, august burns red, devil wears prada etc.
My brother loves it.

I hate it and don't even consider it music, just like rap. I call it Screamo as that's all I can hear: screaming and dramatics way overdone.
screamo=/=music with screaming

it was a genre of emo with excessive screaming. bands like pg99 or orchid and all those bands (more famous ones was bands like silverstein or underoath)

Last edited:
Metal is based and blackpilled

there are some good metalcore bands that don't breakdowsn and that do guitar solos like Unearth, killswitch engage, trivium, all that remains, darkest hour, autumn offering, bullet for my valentine, as i lay dying, shadows fall, god forbid, etc. these bands sound kinda like in flames and at the gates

Trivium I can tolerate. Matt Heafy is a great guitarist. I can appreciate prog bands with great guitar work, even if they have metalcore tendencies like Periphery, Protest The Hero, Dillinger Escape Plan, etc. It’s just the obviously extremely low effort 2000s style metalcore that I absolutely can’t fucking stand

Trivium I can tolerate. Matt Heafy is a great guitarist. I can appreciate prog bands with great guitar work, even if they have metalcore tendencies like Periphery, Protest The Hero, Dillinger Escape Plan, etc. It’s just the obviously extremely low effort 2000s style metalcore that I absolutely can’t fucking stand
you mean like asking alexandria or bmth or motionless in white?

what aboout shadows fall or all that remains (old all that remains)?

you mean like asking alexandria or bmth or motionless in white?

what aboout shadows fall or all that remains (old all that remains)?
Yeah, asking alexandria and BMTH are definitely no goes for me, along with other unhonourable mentions like devil wears prada, Atreyu, etc

I never gave all that remains much of a chance because I used to hear that they were a Christian metalcore band. I’ve never checked out Shadows Fall, any good albums from them?

Yeah, asking alexandria and BMTH are definitely no goes for me, along with other unhonourable mentions like devil wears prada, Atreyu, etc

I never gave all that remains much of a chance because I used to hear that they were a Christian metalcore band. I’ve never checked out Shadows Fall, any good albums from them?
all that remains aren't christian. you'd probably like their first 3 albums. as for shadows fall, you'd enjoy the art of balance and the war within. they're one of the most metal metalcore bands. killswitch engage and as i lay dying are pretty good too

Is zepp incel music?

Not one second but I literally know 0 of the ones you listed (truecel trait?)

Last edited:
@Numb mumble rap is what chads like

Can’t believe they went from a typical glam appearance to a more tough guy appearance

Not just appearance but sound.

If you look at the gap beween "Power Metal" and the "major label release Cowboys from Hell" you'll understand how it all came together. Although a leaked image of Power Metal in 1996 on AOL internet almost had accusations of Pantera being "posers" or "fake", but they'd cemented their sound by then.

- 1988 was all Glam Metal but by 1989 early grunge, cargo shorts and thrash metal were taking over.
- Dimebag Darrell almost gigged for Megadeth, so they made their guitar stuff and dress down image heavier. But Megadeth wouldn't take his drummer brother Vinnie Darrell as part of the package. So they carried their intended heaviness onto a Pantera release under new management and a subsidiary relatively major label instead.
- Cowboys from Hell was produced by Terry Dale who did (thrash band) Overkill's The Years of Decay but also Soundgarden's first album. You can hear major label Pantera stuff right there on that album's production. It all came together and voilà instant groundbreaking classic.

That said there were shared tours of Glam Metallers touring with ex-Thrash bands who'd gone mainstream. Metallica had Guns and Roses on a joint tour. Pantera had Skid Row so there was some cross-over between 1991-1993 at music festivals or guest slots.
Last majors tours and albums for both genres were 1995 and then dead by about 1997.

Last edited:

View attachment 269250

View attachment 269251

I also immediately thought of Kendrick Lamar as Chad music, and Cardi B as Stacey music

Heck even Glam Metaller are/were Chadlites normies under all that poofy hair and make up, and that's the real reason they had legions of groupies and Playbay bunnies for wives and girlfriends.

Here's Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee in the 80s in his 20s.

tommy-lee.jpg

There's Tommy Lee on the right in the 90s. He's the one who banged, married and impregnated Pamela Anderson in the mid 90s within the space of a few months. The press were quick to point out his "glam past" with incriminating photos of leather thongs, hair and make-up. But look at him dressed normally. That's a Chadlite.

59af1bbf611adb03e65bf24cb6e40f25.jpg

And there's "pick up artists" talking about "peacocking" being the supposed reason Tommy Lee was considered good looking by women. Women dislike effeminacy with a passion, but Tommy Lee got away with it as he passed the shit-test by appearing manly throughout. There was a chadlite under that image all that time.

Last edited:
where does drill rap come into this, he only lists rappers which whites feel comfortable with

Tfw I listen to incel music (power metal) and also chad music (eminem)

View attachment 269250

View attachment 269251

lil yachty only lost his virginity when he made it big kek

Heck even Glam Metaller are/were Chadlites normies under all that poofy hair and make up, and that's the real reason they had legions of groupies and Playbay bunnies for wives and girlfriends.

Here's Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee in the 80s in his 20s.

tommy-lee.jpg

There's Tommy Lee on the right in the 90s. He's the one who banged, married and impregnated Pamela Anderson in the mid 90s within the space of a few months. The press were quick to point out his "glam past" with incriminating photos of leather thongs, hair and make-up. But look at him dressed normally. That's a Chadlite.

59af1bbf611adb03e65bf24cb6e40f25.jpg

And there's "pick up artists" talking about "peacocking" being the supposed reason Tommy Lee was considered good looking by women. Women dislike effeminacy with a passion, but Tommy Lee got away with it as he passed the shit-test by appearing manly throughout. There was a chadlite under that image all that time.

This is what many don’t understand about prettyboys. The effeminacy is merely an aesthetic, women only care about masculine facial features. The supposedly effeminate men of the glam metal era were more masculine looking than many of those from the 80s thrash boom. James Hetfield the horseface, the jawless Jew Scott Ian, Mike Muir, etc

Lipstick on a pig

This is what many don’t understand about prettyboys. The effeminacy is merely an aesthetic, women only care about masculine facial features. The supposedly effeminate men of the glam metal era were more masculine looking than many of those from the 80s thrash boom. James Hetfield the horseface, the jawless Jew Scott Ian, Mike Muir, etc

Lipstick on a pig

Exactly and if a non-chad or subhuman man tries it, he gets disqualified as being a gay cross-dresser by women.

As much as I like Metallica, their music and image was pussy repellent and their audience was a cockfest as per below.

But speaking of Chad's in metal ever heard of "bro metal" bands like Australia's Parkway Drive?

parkway-drive.jpg

Or Chadway Drive. Very popular amongst Goth girls and I'm sure its all because of their "music". Cringe below.

Last edited:
I agree with him. What he called “Incel music” is a lot of what I listen to and Chad music is exactly what the Chads I know listen to. Beyond over if you hate rap music

Exactly and if a non-chad or subhuman man tries it, he gets disqualified as being gay by women.

As much as I like Metallica, their music and image was pussy repellent and their audience was a cockfest as per below.

Speaking of Chad's in metal ever heard of "bro metal" bands like Australia's Parkway Drive?

parkway-drive.jpg

Or Chadway Drive. Very popular amongst Goth girls and I'm sure its all because of their "music". Cringe below.

I have indeed had the misfortune of hearing their music before. Low effort trash made for retards that want to hear basic ass generic breakdowns. As I said in a previous post on this thread, most of these metalcore guitarists would be lost if they tried playing above the first three strings

I have indeed had the misfortune of hearing their music before. Low effort trash made for retards that want to hear basic ass generic breakdowns. As I said in a previous post on this thread, most of these metalcore guitarists would be lost if they tried playing above the first three strings
that's why most of the metalcore i enjoy is that in flames at the gates type of metalcore like all that remains or as i lay dying
Not just appearance but sound.

If you look at the gap beween "Power Metal" and the "major label release Cowboys from Hell" you'll understand how it all came together. Although a leaked image of Power Metal in 1996 on AOL internet almost had accusations of Pantera being "posers" or "fake", but they'd cemented their sound by then.

- 1988 was all Glam Metal but by 1989 early grunge, cargo shorts and thrash metal were taking over.
- Dimebag Darrell almost gigged for Megadeth, so they made their guitar stuff and dress down image heavier. But Megadeth wouldn't take his drummer brother Vinnie Darrell as part of the package. So they carried their intended heaviness onto a Pantera release under new management and a subsidiary relatively major label instead.
- Cowboys from Hell was produced by Terry Dale who did (thrash band) Overkill's The Years of Decay but also Soundgarden's first album. You can hear major label Pantera stuff right there on that album's production. It all came together and voilà instant groundbreaking classic.

That said there were shared tours of Glam Metallers touring with ex-Thrash bands who'd gone mainstream. Metallica had Guns and Roses on a joint tour. Pantera had Skid Row so there was some cross-over between 1991-1993 at music festivals or guest slots.
Last majors tours and albums for both genres were 1995 and then dead by about 1997.
it seems like now, pantera are hated by some metalheads for inspiring nu metal and metalcore. but i think back then, they were liked a lot because they were much heavier than the grunge bands

Same for me. I never liked metal, maybe some old stuff like black sabbath but that's about it.

that's why most of the metalcore i enjoy is that in flames at the gates type of metalcore like all that remains or as i lay dying

it seems like now, pantera are hated by some metalheads for inspiring nu metal and metalcore. but i think back then, they were liked a lot because they were much heavier than the grunge bands

I’ve seen the hate based on that as well, but it doesn’t make much sense. I don’t think Dime would be very pleased to see corefags in monster hats doing nothing but chugging in drop b with almost no guitar leads, poppy choruses, and morons doing karate in mosh pits. Pantera might have influenced metalcore, but their intentions were always to represent metal at least somewhat in the mainstream while the bands that they looked up to tried to adapt to the flavour of the month, and it wasn’t just Metallica doing it either. Slayer made Diabolus In Musica, Megadeth just got worse and worse after Rust In Peace, culminating in the disaster that was Risk, Anthrax had the John Bush years, and even Testament had a momentary lapse with “Electric Crown”. However, they did essentially get famous ripping off Exhorder, so there’s that

I’ve seen the hate based on that as well, but it doesn’t make much sense. I don’t think Dime would be very pleased to see corefags in monster hats doing nothing but chugging in drop b with almost no guitar leads, poppy choruses, and morons doing karate in mosh pits. Pantera might have influenced metalcore, but their intentions were always to represent metal at least somewhat in the mainstream while the bands that they looked up to tried to adapt to the flavour of the month, and it wasn’t just Metallica doing it either. Slayer made Diabolus In Musica, Megadeth just got worse and worse after Rust In Peace, culminating in the disaster that was Risk, Anthrax had the John Bush years, and even Testament had a momentary lapse with “Electric Crown”. However, they did essentially get famous ripping off Exhorder, so there’s that
what's your opinion on all that remains, killswitch engage and as i lay dying?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back