Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie men are a bunch of pathetic faggots that use every dirty trick imaginable to get their foot in the door

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Normie men are a bunch of pathetic faggots that use every dirty trick imaginable to get their foot in the door with a woman, then hang on to her desperately and threaten either suicide or homicide when she says that she'll leave or divorce them. These are the same men who will tell you to man up.

My sources: family, friends, anecdotes overheard in real life and online.

Change my mind?

No bro normie guys just need to be NT and they will slay skinny girls :soy:

I was about to share some really hurtful anecdotes from my family, but suffice it to say the normie situation is insanely ugly and it was ugly back in the early 2000s as well when I was still a kid and tinder was a distant nightmare, enough coping.

Normie men are a bunch of pathetic faggots that use every dirty trick imaginable to get their foot in the door with a woman, then hang on to her desperately and threaten either suicide or homicide when she says that she'll leave or divorce them. These are the same men who will tell you to man up.

Change my mind?

these are the same guys who bring their bloated, aging hag girlfriend or wife around family to show off they actually have a woman

yeah its interesting you made this thread, I always hear women complain that men pressured them into sex. Have you guys ever tried pressuring a woman into sex? I never have because that would be fake and weird its like if she didn't want to fuck you anyways why would you pressure her but it's a really common think I hear women bitch about. Not only just sex but asking for nudes and stuff

Change my mind?

What, you mean that extremely insecure men do everything they can to desperately give off the impression they aren't weak, pathetic children?

Next you'll tell me that women who put a Bible verse on their Instagram are actually whores for the same reason!

Change my mind?
Should've just ended the post at "normie men are a bunch of pathetic faggots".
these are the same guys who bring their bloated, aging hag girlfriend or wife around family to show off they actually have a woman
Times are so sad that they think said hag is a mog not compared to not having a girl at all

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back