Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie monkeys listening to loud music pisses me off

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
There is a normie dipshit living 3 houses away from me, he puts really loud, bad music a few times per week, every single fucking week. He is a fat fuck with an ugly wife.

I get in a murderous rage every time this happens. I wish I could turn that pig into pork. But I don't want to go to jail.

Here I am, minding my own business, solving my own problems and some piece of shit do this on purpose to show everyone he doesn't care and he can do whatever he wants. He bothers others on purpose.

Anyway, I just took a few eggs, I will let them rot and then throw them on his house lmao, its the only way I can fuck with him but without being severe enough to get attention from authorities. What do you think?

Have you tried filing a noise complaint? Sounds like it's too loud to go unnoticed by the city/law enforcement

That’s brutal man, cant even get any peace and quiet.

Call the police if they bother you or do it late at night. I have a neighbor who
Does this same thing and loud party occasionally. I call non emergency police and I anonymously report and explain the violations: “disturbing the peace” and potential domestic violence since it’s so loud it sometimes sounds like a fight. The cops will come quick and take care of business.

What music does he listen to?

My feminazi neighbor (she has pink hair) used to start blasting loud music early in the morning to piss me off.

All normies belong in jail

Have you tried filing a noise complaint? Sounds like it's too loud to go unnoticed by the city/law enforcement
There was a party here until like 3AM really long ago, I called the cops, they didn't do shit.

I live in a third world shithole with corrupt police, they said they were coming but didn't even bother coming here. We have like 90% of homicides never being clarified.

And trust me I know how this type of person mindset works, they are proud of bothering others, in fact they would be really proud of having people complaining about them, formally or not. These people only listen to fear.
Call the police if they bother you or do it late at night. I have a neighbor who
Does this same thing and loud party occasionally. I call non emergency police and I anonymously report and explain the violations: “disturbing the peace” and potential domestic violence since it’s so loud it sometimes sounds like a fight. The cops will come quick and take care of business.
See above. It's worthless, we always have to solve our problems by ourselves here.
What music does he listen to?

My feminazi neighbor (she has pink hair) used to start blasting loud music early in the morning to piss me off.
They listen to really shitty music from my country. It's so bad it makes Billie Eilish sound like Beethoven.
Who hurt you?
Go back to Reddit and never leave.

Last edited:
There are plenty of 14 year olds in my city blasting either shitty rap or psychadelic trance music whenever they are out with their friends. Makes me wanna cut my ears off. I like psy trance though :p

That is very common in Brazil and it sucks indeed.

Brazilian normies die if they don't blast shitty music on Saturday night.