Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie Mother will probably go to jail trying to set up her Incel son with a date

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
Just saw this story and you can't make this shit up. Sometimes life truly is stranger than fiction. I don't know how to archive so will just paste the general text
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/pol...rassing-college-women-date-son-190612490.html

"Police want to identify a woman they say is badgering college women to date her single son.

The Baltimore Sun reports that a woman in her mid-50s has been visiting the campus of Towson University in Maryland pestering female students. The mom reportedly approaches her victims, shows them a photo of her eligible son and asks if they are interested in dating him.
A police spokesperson tells Yahoo Lifestyle that, for now, the mother is not suspected of committing a crime; they just want her to stop. "

Imagine being so ugly and hideous and Incel that your fucking Mom has to try and set up dates for you going around college campuses literally begging women to date you. I bet they are tired of looking at his ugly fucking photo that they reported her to the campus police. If he was Chad his mom wouldn't even need to do this so you know it's a fucking sad pathetic Incel that doesn't know he is incel yet. The Mother is probably so desperate right now since her son is getting older and if she doesn't keep "harrassing" these young, fertile, pretty college women then who knows what will happen. I'm sure jail is in order for public disturbance if she doesn't stop.

Holy fuck, that's a ricecel. I can feel his pain.

Asian helicopter parenting is really fucked up.

It's beyond over for him. Can you imagine how humiliating this must be?

if her son was a chad this would have gone viral in a good way

The poor guy.

Poor guy, the humiliation will make him join this site...

lol - incel mothers ...

This is why I guess none of your family wants to be involved...

At least his mom cared about him but sadly little does her good heart know that she is powerless to help...

At least his mom cared about him but sadly little does her good heart know that she is powerless to help...

I can see her perspective, but she is doing more harm than good.

The positive is that it was already over for this Ching Chong Ding Dong so nothing really lost.

That is actually fucking hilarious, but at the same time I can understand their pain

WRY YOU DONT DATE MY SON? HE STUDY MATH HE MAKE MONEY FOR YOU.

I’m surprised a woman may go to jail over this.

Victims? Fuck off.

Based mom trying to save her son from inceldom. But sadly it's over for him.

Life is always stranger than fiction tbh. You can't make this stuff up.

I’m surprised a woman may go to jail over this.
They just want her to stop, she hasn’t committed a crime.

Imagine being so ugly and hideous and Incel that your fucking Mom has to try and set up dates for you going around college campuses literally begging women to date you.
Wouldn't doubt if my mom will try doing that. But she's a religious idiot and would only pick jehovahs witness girls

Oh. Never mind then. Only men go to jail while not committing crimes.
If it was me or you doing it, we’d be in jail for “harassment”.

Its like unistall,but mother version

:feelskek: