Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie on /r/socialanxiety sees the truth

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Same thing as how autistic girls lead normal lives with a boyf and shit but if you have autism as a male your life is over

Because good looking men don't have social anxiety. If they did, they would get girls.

Because good looking men don't have social anxiety. If they did, they would get girls.

Copers will point out the rare 1/1000 chads with social anxiety and claim it affects everyone.

Social anxiety is meaningless, even if you're diagnosed it.

Social anxiety is meaningless, even if you're diagnosed it.

I don't know about that.

I've never been 'diagnosed', but I know I have it. Every interaction with other people feels like a threat to your life. My heart starts racing. I can't speak clearly nor think clearly.

It is the result of being beaten down early on in life by your peers. It is the mark of a loser, genetic filth and failure, and women smell it from a mile away.

Same thing as how autistic girls lead normal lives with a boyf and shit but if you have autism as a male your life is over

There are also more autistic men than female. I wonder why that is? It is like the world want to get rid of the manliness.

I don't know about that.

I've never been 'diagnosed', but I know I have it. Every interaction with other people feels like a threat to your life. My heart starts racing. I can't speak clearly nor think clearly.

It is the result of being beaten down early on in life by your peers. It is the mark of a loser, genetic filth and failure, and women smell it from a mile away.
ouch, that hit too close to home! You described me perfectly!

lmao ofc females get everything handed to them

ouch, that hit too close to home! You described me perfectly!

I have crippling social anxiety and bi-polar depression. I also live a Neet existence for the most part. But I know the former is not my main cause for inceldom.

F A C E
A
C
E

Women with social anxiety are greatly sought after. Men love antisocial girls with low self-esteem who want to stay at home and play video games or watch tv. Why? Because who the fuck wants their roast going out partying and hanging out with "other people" eventually she can come across a Chad and get fucked.

Social anxiety isn't a problem for attractive men

I mean, anyone can have social anxiety, but a good looking guy is more likely to have his therapeutically removed, because he will have the good life given to him.

I don't know about that.

This is what I believe. I believe that social anxiety just comes from a result of operant conditioning since our natural personalities have been rejected or attacked so many times we are socially nervous because social situations usually go wrong. In my case though I just have no shame now so I have no social anxiety I just have conflict anxiety because human beings continuously cause conflict with the order of everything around them and always drag me into it with them.

You can't really have any faults as a guy except maybe being dangerous/criminal.

The black pills are swallowing themselves nowadays.

At least the blackpill is being hinted at.

Its good that normies are understanding finally

Women with social anxiety are greatly sought after. Men love antisocial girls with low self-esteem who want to stay at home and play video games or watch tv. Why? Because who the fuck wants their roast going out partying and hanging out with "other people" eventually she can come across a Chad and get fucked.

I'm 28 and a female and perpetually single so it's not always the case.
Perpetually getting pumped and dumped by Chad's on Tinder, I'm guessing she's probably a 5/10 or so.

JFL of course the most blackpilled truthful comment gets downvoted....

Surprised that entire thread wasn't immediately downvoted with comments like "This is why you inkel sweaty teehee" "You sound like incel, i'm shutting it down now"

Even normies are fully capable of seeing the truth. In reality they are not more stupid than any of us. They just are decent-looking enough that they don't have to face the truth.

TYHIS IS WHY YOU INKLINGS !!!!

Another imagined Jew "Mental illness" meant to sell dangerous pills that will fuck you up even more.

for me social anxiety is just lack of human contact, and if there was some contact, it was almost always perceived like I was saying something wrong

And dreams about finding cute antisocial virgin loli waifu shattered again

Perhaps it’s that girls don’t mention their having social anxiety as much, because it’s a social death sentence for them. I know that from experience.
many women might as well be invisible to men. Ones who don’t fit the mold. There are many women who haven’t had a date in years, hardly get any male attention, and men don’t even notice they exist. Women can feel socially excluded from the opposite sex just like men.

Wow you guys I never knew how difficult it was for females can we all band together to respec the womyns!!

You can always rely on Reddit to make every top comment in a post for a SOLELY male issue into a pity party for females.

Social anxiety (not norm anxiety where your nervous but you still got to parties and hang with friends) is your brain telling you it's over. Back on old social anxiety support when members had picture threads they were all ugly.

Social anxiety (not norm anxiety where your nervous but you still got to parties and hang with friends) is your brain telling you it's over. Back on old social anxiety support when members had picture threads they were all ugly.

9/10 of the guys were, true. Even I used to post my picture when I was blue-pilled and thought I looked average at least lol.

Zenafa•
Ok this is not true.

I may have a boyfriend, but I have struggled with making friends my entire life, I can't make phone calls, I miss out on opportunities at work because I'm too scared to speak up, the list goes on. I struggle with my SA every single day.

Life isn't ALL about getting a boyfriend/girlfriend.
^^
I feel like stomping on that triggered Zenafa's face!

Last edited:
There are also more autistic men than female. I wonder why that is? It is like the world want to get rid of the manliness.
The prevailing hypothesis trying to explain autism is Simon Barren-Cohen´s "Extreme male brain theory". The sex ratio of autism is about 2:1

Testosterone levels during pregnancy not only determine how masculine your body becomes, but also brain development. To much testosterone is correlated with autism. A sort of fetal testosterone poisoning.

Optimal brain and body development requires finely tuned hormonal control of testosterone. Your destiny is not only determined by DNA, but also the interaction with the womb.

Last edited:
It is very simple. Since all men want young women competition for those is insane. It is 2 men chasing after 1 woman on average. Now if she is attractive you can make that 100 men chasing after one woman. As a result of this women do not have to approach. Anxietycels do not approach girls and so unless they have a Chad face and are being approached by women they have no chance at all.