Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Normie test

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
Good test ngl: http://dulm.ddns.net/normie/
Let's see what you get, I got this.

Wizard
X - -7.5
Y - -10
Wizards are exiled from society, and they don't care. Their isolation has given them special powers and enlightenment that Normies could never comprehend.

Your result is...
Wizard.gif
Wizard
X - -6.5
Y - -6.5
Wizards are exiled from society, and they don't care. Their isolation has given them special powers and enlightenment that Normies could never comprehend.

I didn't think I'd be wizard tbh >_>
Thought I passed off as normal at least...
Explodes me

If you and another person were both thirsty and you only had enough water for one person, would you share with the other person?

If someone invited you to do something with them, how would you answer?

These questions are poorly made ngl. Whom does the water belong? Invite me to do what? If someone invited me to go to his private island fuck JBs unpunished I'd go in a heartbeat, but if it were to see some normie show or whatever then no.

The results are cool though. 30 years old and still waiting for my girlfriend...

Last edited:
Your result is...
Sperg.gif
Sperg
X - -3
Y - -5
Spergs are Autism Lite, they are capable of some socializing, but still face awkwardness. They are able to better their situation if they're blessed with good looks and wealth, but if they don't have those things, Normies may reject them due to there still being a hint of autism present.

So good looks and money would have saved me?
Well, I have neither.

It's over

Your result is...

Edge Lord
X - -5.5
Y - -9.5
Edge Lords are Spergs who don't care about things. They are usually atheist, and unlike Wizards, their social ineptitude fuels anger rather than magic. If an Edge Lord shows their power level around a Normie, they may face severe repurcussions. Edge Lords tend to rally with others like themselves, which forms a clique independent of the Normies.

Wow, okay :cryfeels:

According to results I consume tobacco and shit even though I said I don't lol

Sperg.gif
Sperg
X - -3
Y - -1
Spergs are Autism Lite, they are capable of some socializing, but still face awkwardness. They are able to better their situation if they're blessed with good looks and wealth, but if they don't have those things, Normies may reject them due to there still being a hint of autism present.

Sperg master race.

Your result is...

Edge Lord
X - -5.5
Y - -9.5
Edge Lords are Spergs who don't care about things. They are usually atheist, and unlike Wizards, their social ineptitude fuels anger rather than magic. If an Edge Lord shows their power level around a Normie, they may face severe repurcussions. Edge Lords tend to rally with others like themselves, which forms a clique independent of the Normies.

Wow, okay :cryfeels:

Sperg, the pessimism/autism-corner seems where incels tend to belong

Spergs are the best people in the world

Turbosperg:

X: -9.5
Y: -3

Accurate.

Damn, no edgelords here?

Very accurate tbh
Edge Lord.gif

Edge Lord
X - -2.5
Y - -6

RKLyQJs.png

I'm surprised myself, I feel like this is accurate but I'm definitely a borderline sperg. One of my friends got Chad lmao, and he was serious throughout the whole test.

Your result is...
Edge%20Lord.gif
Edge Lord
X - -1
Y - -6.5

Your result is...
Wizard.gif
Wizard
X - -7.5
Y - -8.5

Edge Lord
X - -3
Y - -6.5

Your result is...
Wizard.gif
Wizard
X - -6.5
Y - -6.5

I didn't think I'd be wizard tbh >_>
Thought I passed off as normal at least... got the exact same result

Failed normie

I don't follow trends and fads. Too many neutral answers i guess.

I also got wizard

Good test ngl: http://dulm.ddns.net/normie/
Let's see what you get, I got this.
View attachment 102016
Alerta: Potencial risco de segurança à frente

O Firefox detectou uma potencial ameaça de segurança e não continuou para dulm.ddns.net. Se você visitar este site, atacantes poderão roubar suas informações como senhas, endereço de e-mail e detalhes de cartão de crédito.

O que você pode fazer a respeito?

É mais provável que o problema seja no site, não há nada que você possa fazer para resolver. Você pode notificar o administrador do site.

Disregard the last sentence. Also, I don't drink or do drugs, or listen to indie music (I listen to metal instead).

all of these fakecels in this thread mogging me hard jfl

Edge lord
X-4
Y-7.25