Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Normie Trait: Being narcissistic

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Being gaslighted has constantly made us look at our behavior and change it for the better, normoids never experienced this, thus live decedant and self- centered lives. Normoids never think about anyone other than themselves, the only thing that matters to them is if it benefits them. They will gladly step over the lives of a hundred other men if it gave them the chance to advance in life. They never faced struggles, obstacles or anything to improve, they relied on their family, friends and community to fix their issues for them.

As much as I wish I wasn't in a broken family, it has made me 3x tougher than the average normshit seeing how I had to overcome everything by myself only, never being able to piggyback on anyone for help.

Lastly, a giga- high IQ observation that I learnt from @ShadowTheEdgehog
Normies are too narcissistic to allow people to make fun of them jokingly and say self- deprecating humour. This is why they need comedians to be self- deprecating for them, someone else to laugh at instead of themselves.

Last edited:
C3453008 DE04 4867 BBC8 ED435081C330

Im sorry I got no replies

This is true, several articles have been made about social media and NPD. And almost all normies have social media.

The disorder is rare and is found more commonly in men.

I’m not a normie

Fuck normies

Fuck normies