Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normie trait: caring what "society" thinks about you

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Human psychology sucks, and on emotional level not always impossible to ignore stupid things, like that so called "society", but cultured man understands, that on ideological level he is about those primitive bunch of monkeys, so called "society", and so must not care

Epecially pathetic, when incels care about shit like this, and it is sign of them being too much of normies in mind. Just give them better looks, and they join "society", and will hate incels

Was gonna make the same exact thread ngl.

Tfu on society

Something, something, evolutionary defence mechanisms (together means life, alone means certain death).

One time I read something about how depression is actually caused by our own brains telling us that we're cancer on the tribe, so bullying and eventual suicide acts as a self-cleaning mechanism for society to get rid of undesirables. Even mice get depressed when their own role within a nest gets erased.

I know that it doesn't really matter what other people think of me, especially since I'll eventually die and be forgotten, but I still feel anxious about being shamed. My dumb primate brain makes me feel horrible for not conforming to norms. Human psychology does suck.

I’m cultured

Fuck this soyciety

Tfu on society

Fuck this soyciety
iu