Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie Trait: Male Store Clerks Are Nice To You

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Female store clerks always give me the cold shoulder. Must be my personality :soy:. But I'm an involuntary celibate who usually gets treated well by male store clerks. I'm not saying they treat me like a celebrity or nothing...I'm just telling you that there's a refreshing element of dignity there that I can sense. Now I've had a few sour exchanges with soy cucks behind the counter, but generally it's all fine. Perhaps this is because I frequent relatively low class shops like gas stations, discount liquor stores etc. where the attendants are usually ethnic, senior citizen, sub 7 in looks, or all of the above. If I went to a high end fashion outlet etc. where chads work, it might be different.

In my own case its kinda weird.

The chicks behind the Mcdonalds counter are always nice to me, even the ones at Wendys whereas the broads in retail stores act like their shit doesn't stink and treat me like I was the elephant man most of the time.

I guess I just manage to mog the forum at fast food establishments for some reason, heh.

In my own case its kinda weird.

The chicks behind the Mcdonalds counter are always nice to me, even the ones at Wendys whereas the broads in retail stores act like their shit doesn't stink and treat me like I was the elephant man most of the time.

I guess I just manage to mog the forum at fast food establishments for some reason, heh.
They probably want your little weenie in their fat asses.

They are indifferent to me.

They are indifferent to me.
I mean, same for me pretty much. But there's a level of civility to it that I appreciate. I dread having to put up with foid clerks due to the inhumanity of it I'm saying.

I mean, same for me pretty much. But there's a level of civility to it that I appreciate. I dread having to put up with foid clerks due to the inhumanity of it I'm saying.
Well, older foids are somewhat nice and are a bit chatty to everyone as opposed to young ones who are cold or indifferent.

Yea, it's the same for interviews. Males are just nicer to me overall. Foids are a mixed bag. I usually dread interaction with them. I just know it will be unpleasant.

Yea, it's the same for interviews. Males are just nicer to me overall. Foids are a mixed bag. I usually dread interaction with them. I just know it will be unpleasant.
Soy cucks are the absolute worst though. If I were in HR, I'd discriminate against them every time they applied for a position.

Soy cucks are the absolute worst though. If I were in HR, I'd discriminate against them every time they applied for a position.
Yea forgot about soys, probably because I don't deal with them all that much in my line of work. Last time I dealt with a faggot like this he was working retail at an electronic shop giving me attitude for politely asking to help me with something. I hope that faggot gets raped. Anyways, I deal with beta spergy nerds and hardass blue collar workers mostly. Mixed bag. Mostly men.

I always treat ugly men with more respect tbh
Maybe they think the same way

Female store clerks always give me the cold shoulder. Must be my personality :soy:. But I'm an involuntary celibate who usually gets treated well by male store clerks. I'm not saying they treat me like a celebrity or nothing...I'm just telling you that there's a refreshing element of dignity there that I can sense. Now I've had a few sour exchanges with soy cucks behind the counter, but generally it's all fine. Perhaps this is because I frequent relatively low class shops like gas stations, discount liquor stores etc. where the attendants are usually ethnic, senior citizen, sub 7 in looks, or all of the above. If I went to a high end fashion outlet etc. where chads work, it might be different.

I've almost never been mistreated in luxury department stores, hotels, and boutiques. I actually got some personal shopping done the other day. It's an incredibly good cope because you encounter Chads and Stacies who value you as a human being.

At the end of the day, their love for sales commissions outweighs any impulse they have to bully a genetically inferior ricecel.

nobody is nice for me

Interesting observation. I'm not sure if male clerks are nicer to me, but the few elderly cashiers I've interacted with (both male and female) are super pleasant and at times a little bit too chatty.
I do notice younger male clerks are either indifferent or somewhat nervous towards me, idk why.

I went into Footlocker a few months ago and the employees there legit treated me like I was invisible.

Same here I actually have a lot of respect for incels IRL.

Always nice to fellowcels crew
I went to a restaurant last month and the incel prep cook (not sure what his title is) was very nice to me. I wanted to write and compliment him to management but I didn’t get his name or see a name tag. Could just call and say “yeah the incel working in the kitchen was very courteous and gave great recommendations”

I definitely prefer the male ones because they genuinely try to help me.

Foids being clerks is just another way for them to get chad cock

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back