Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait : not knowing how to cook and consoom shitty industrial food.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
By that I mean bland pastas, japanese powder soups in square boxes, industrial made sandwiches or pizzas ... I mean, what kind of consoomer cuck isn't even able to make a sandwich by himself ?

Meanwhile, I can just choose to cook something that pleases me and go for it. It's not even that hard, you can find everything you want and do it very quickly thanks to modern comfort. But still, normies are so lazy and low IQ they don't even use this opportunity to enhance their quality of life. They want quick shit food, as if eating was by itself a chore. Imagine being so alienated that you consider eating was a chore.

I don't even know if it is because of the tradictionnal family meme, the "I wait to have a wife that does all this" kind. Women are giga normies too nowadays, so you can't even count on a foid to cook for you if you're a moneymaXxed wageslave. Being an incel teaches you a lesson : being really independant from soy ciety is lifefuel ngl.

I make my own food.

I'm guilty of mostly consuming shitty industrial food but once a week I put in the effort of cooking spaghetti with meatballs. Its lifefuel and by far the best meal I have, I should do it more ofen.

So much cheaper to bulk cook

almost everything i eat it is homecooked and made by me, from fast meals to more complex ones, brutally over

also some men in my family have modern marriages, and they are still the ones doing the cooking when i visit, even more brutally over

based, never noticed this. normies in the city will eat out literally every meal and have nothing in the fridge. consoomerism is thinly veiled nihilism

based, never noticed this. normies in the city will eat out literally every meal and have nothing in the fridge. consoomerism is thinly veiled nihilism
This tbh. Inceldom make us stick to reality it seems.

Over for all of us even if we know how to cook. They will view us as non men.

Just today I cooked for my family a delicious vegetable soup.

Just today I cooked for my family a delicious vegetable soup.
living with your family = Chad trait

I live alone with a retarded normie roommate : trucel trait.

living with your family = Chad trait

I live alone with a retarded normie roommate : trucel trait.
More like loser trait still living with my mom at 24 years old, but in my country (spain) it's not so rare tho.

More like loser trait still living with my mom at 24 years old, but in my country (spain) it's not so rare tho.
Man, living with your parent is based. You can spare a shitload of money and help your relatives and share meaningful moments, such as a soup. The only thing I share with my retarded roommate is rent.

Most women can’t cook worth a shit. The world’s best chefs are all men.

Most women can’t cook worth a shit. The world’s best chefs are all men.
That's why you don't marry a woman for her cooking skills anymore. In fact, based men don't marry annymore.

Man, living with your parent is based. You can spare a shitload of money and help your relatives and share meaningful moments, such as a soup. The only thing I share with my retarded roommate is rent.
Ngl I'm a firm believer that family must stick together and moving countries to chase "success" is low IQ and extremely retarded.
Imo people are unhappy due to how different primal life is compared to modern life. I don't encourage living with parents if you can avoid it but living close to them and other relatives is a key for happiness (assuming you are at least on ok terms). In my country family is important yet people move out like it's no big deal.

Ngl I'm a firm believer that family must stick together and moving countries to chase "success" is low IQ and extremely retarded.
Imo people are unhappy due to how different primal life is compared to modern life. I don't encourage living with parents if you can avoid it but living close to them and other relatives is a key for happiness (assuming you are at least on ok terms). In my country family is important yet people move out like it's no big deal.
In a liberal zeitgeist, you must chase illusions of freedom in a borderless world. I too falled for this fucking meme, and I can understand those who now have no economical hope and no other choice but to leave their fatherland because of the hidden agenda of some worldwide elite seeking to exploit any human conscience on the globe without retraints. Freedom is the enemy of the real people.

In a liberal zeitgeist, you must chase illusions of freedom in a borderless world. I too falled for this fucking meme, and I can understand those who now have no economical hope and no other choice but to leave their fatherland because of the hidden agenda of some worldwide elite seeking to exploit any human conscience on the globe without retraints. Freedom is the enemy of the real people.
I don't understand the last phrase, what do you mean by "Freedom is the enemy of the real people."? I definitively think most people don't actually want to be free because it's just not very convenient.

I don't understand the last phrase, what do you mean by "Freedom is the enemy of the real people."? I definitively think most people don't actually want to be free because it's just not very convenient.
What I mean is the majority of people (everyone but the 0.01% who rule the world) will never know real freedom, only an illusion of freedom, and that this illusion has been sold to so many of us that they don't even see the problem, nor have the ability to discuss it. The thing is if you relate to the "middle class" meme (which is 21st century way to say "filthy pleb"), you don't even know what freedom is : since birth, you're told to go to school, in order to get a job, in order to earn you're right to live on this earth through an hypothetic salary that will define everything in your life for your entire life. If you relate to this, then you've never known freedom. Freedom is knowing you can actually do what you really want from your existence, regardless of such a petty thing as monkey central bank paper money.

What I mean is the majority of people (everyone but the 0.01% who rule the world) will never know real freedom, only an illusion of freedom, and that this illusion has been sold to so many of us that they don't even see the problem, nor have the ability to discuss it. The thing is if you relate to the "middle class" meme (which is 21st century way to say "filthy pleb"), you don't even know what freedom is : since birth, you're told to go to school, in order to get a job, in order to earn you're right to live on this earth through an hypothetic salary that will define everything in your life for your entire life. If you relate to this, then you've never known freedom. Freedom is knowing you can actually do what you really want from your existence, regardless of such a petty thing as monkey central bank paper money.
I was just talking about this the other day with a brocel. Our freedom is just an illusion, you can't even go to the streets now without masks yet we are supposed to be free, just lol.
Our paths are mainly conditioned by culture, family, tradition, and even the fucking industry you are from. If you are from a heavy industry place, you will be likely to end up working in factories.
The redpill is realizing people don't want to be free, they are entitled like holes: they want the commodities of modern life with the freedom to do whatever they want. It's part of the social contract which Kant described when our grandparents weren't even a project: you trade freedom for convenience and security.

I was just talking about this the other day with a brocel. Our freedom is just an illusion, you can't even go to the streets now without masks yet we are supposed to be free, just lol.
Our paths are mainly conditioned by culture, family, tradition, and even the fucking industry you are from. If you are from a heavy industry place, you will be likely to end up working in factories.
The redpill is realizing people don't want to be free, they are entitled like holes: they want the commodities of modern life with the freedom to do whatever they want. It's part of the social contract which Kant described when our grandparents weren't even a project: you trade freedom for convenience and security.
Based Kantecels.The thing is that most people now think a commodity can be converted into freedom. Just look at how the advertisment industry evolved, from trying hard to sell products, to be more subtle, and sell "values" instead. Now, normies literally think that consuming a certain product will enhance their experience of life and make them better persons. The liberal alienation somehow achieved to mix collectible commodities and intangible values : freedom now is a brand new car, youth now is a can of coke. And people are literaly buying this.

Based Kantecels.The thing is that most people now think a commodity can be converted into freedom. Just look at how the advertisment industry evolved, from trying hard to sell products, to be more subtle, and sell "values" instead. Now, normies literally think that consuming a certain product will enhance their experience of life and make them better persons. The liberal alienation somehow achieved to mix collectible commodities and intangible values : freedom now is a brand new car, youth now is a can of coke. And people are literaly buying this.
Yes, products are sold on the premise of feels. It should be obvious with emotional buys, but even "technical" buys advertisements you can clearly see it. Cars ads are very similar: people having fun and enjoying the road. Car ads are about selling freedom, not the car.
If you really think about it, you realize how much of a psychopath you have to be to work in ads industry. Look at """kids food""" commercials, they are basically telling the dads: "if you give your kids our shit products, they will love you and will be happy".

I can’t cook cause I don’t have a kitchen atm.