Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: things just happen without trying

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I should have also wrote ‘foid trait’ or Chad to Chadlite trait

examples from real life:

a dirty looking tattooed roastie said “I never expected to get into grad school”. Funny random thing about her: she’s mixed racially, and is all BLM/SJW but she’s fucking a white euro Chad

once I heard a normie mid thirties-ish male professor say “not sure how it happened but next thing I knew I had a PhD!”

a Stacy lite who had just graduated about a month prior was complaining how hard it is to find work. Guess what? The week after that she finds a new position. It’s been almost two years since graduated and I’m stuck at my shitty low paying job, despite doing everything in my power to get a decent position ( resume writing service, mock interviews, practicing skills on my free time)

fuck all of this shit

It's over if you have to self improve/work hard. Normal people don't do that stuff.

Most ppl get the stuff they have in life through social connections so it's either decided for them before birth or thanks to their looks & fitting in, ability be damned.

This only really happens for chad and femoids

Life is rigged. As an antisocial incel I have 0 connections therefore 0 prospects