Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie trait: You can't use computers properly

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
One thing I've noticed recently is that a lot of normies are so used to smartphones that they're actually unable to understand the basics of how computers work.

One guy in my class did not even know how to shut down a Windows 10 PC JFL :lul:

jfl at him tbh, also welcome back again.

A life that we will never have. We are destined to sit before pc 24/7 and use various soft for editing, coding, hiding from fbi, etc.

cannot even imagine what this would be like

incel trait: having insanely high wpm because you use a computer 24/7
Wpm

My portable hand computer is also a phone! But no one ever calls...

View attachment 283642
I use pc since 10 yo and still type like stacy. My oneitis typed like a professional typist, when I first saw her typing I couldnt believe that.

View attachment 283642
I have a 120 wpm avg.
But just how the fuck does someone get to 145 wpm?
That shit literally seems impossible to me.

I have a 120 wpm avg.
yeah its just pure muscle memory for me. I type with my index fingers so I could probably have an even higher wpm if I used the standard method. 145 wpm with no errors was just my very best attempt though, usually it's closer to 130

yeah its just pure muscle memory for me. I type with my index fingers so I could probably have an even higher wpm if I used the standard method. 145 wpm with no errors was just my very best attempt though, usually it's closer to 130
What's the site you use?

Using your computer more than a phone is an incel trait

I take good care of it. its my baby
Can't say the same about mine.
I usually have to purchase a new keyboard every couple of months just because of how disgusting they become.

Can't say the same about mine.
I usually have to purchase a new keyboard every couple of months just because of how disgusting they become.
yeah idk if it's just OCD or what but I cannot let any type of stain get on my keyboard. I never use it while I'm eating or when my hands are dirty for that exact reason. plus I wipe it down with disinfectant/wet paper towels every few days

yeah idk if it's just OCD or what but I cannot let any type of stain get on my keyboard. I never use it while I'm eating or when my hands are dirty for that exact reason. plus I wipe it down with disinfectant/wet paper towels every few days
Yeah, they're such a pain in the ass to clean that I don't even bother fucking cleaning it.
I wish I was as clean as you, tbh.
I'm overall just a messy, unorganized, and careless person.

Last edited:
I have a 120 wpm avg.
Seriously I thought I was fast at 45.

My mega normie neighbour literally asked me how to copy and paste links
Normies ar so fuckin shitty at computers yet they get all the good paying tec releated jobs bcs foids need man they can hang out with after work fuck this clown world