Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie-trait: You're a fucking jester and you constantly have to spout optimistic clown shit even though you're broke and average looking at best.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Do normies ever turn off the clown shit? It's like they think they're all in a fucking sitcom and they have to get some witty joke in every 5 minutes like they're a youtuber or in some shitty ass modern sitcom.

Why not just cut the bullshit and go around saying "everything good, grug like good" instead of the typical virtue signalling and name dropping celebrities and normie media references?

It honestly gets cringey and childish at some point. It's like they had no self respect whatsoever.

Do normies ever turn off the clown shit? It's like they think they're all in a fucking sitcom and they have to get some witty joke in every 5 minutes like they're a youtuber or in some shitty ass modern sitcom.

Why not just cut the bullshit and go around saying "everything good, grug like good" instead of the typical virtue signalling and name dropping celebrities and normie media references?
Kinda wrong lmao. Basic bitches love talking about how they have The Anxiety and The Depression.

I absolutely agree.
I have to deal with dumb boomers the whole fucking day and your description can't be more precise.

Because they have no personality

A lot of them of them do it because their super depressed about their lives and lie to themselves to keep their sanity. We already know it's over so we don't try.

this is why i was always kind of the outcast in groups, normies always try to outwit each other and it's just fucking tiring to me. is it so hard to just have a mellow conversation? why do they always have to try so hard to be funny, loud and extrovert. makes me kind of happy to barely have any friends

Normies have to do that otherwise foids would stop noticing them. They try to come off as a clown to compensate for their non-Chads look. They basically go around trying to act funny so that some woman takes pity on them and allows to them betabuxx her.

After all this faggotry normies think that it was their personality which got them pity starfish sex from a landwhale.

Because they are so insecure , so weak , so careless about others and they put this facade to fit in , get constant meaningless validation from others to just keep moving .

They have to try whatever they have in their stock because their looks are not enough. Jestermaxxing is the last signal, they got.

Lots of them are incels in denial or near-cels so they want to be seen as "cool"

Because it works better than not doing it. They are getting something out of doing it otherwise they wouldn't.

Do normies ever turn off the clown shit?

get some witty joke in every 5 minutes
No nigga

It obviously fucking works, even as an ugly person you fucking Basement Dweller IQ Mong. People wouldn't get anywhere in life without having to suck up to those who stand on a higher tier.
Because it works better than not doing it. They are getting something out of doing it otherwise they wouldn't.
This,

it's not like people do this because they want to or it being a part of their personality.
Normies have to do that otherwise foids would stop noticing them.
It's much worse out there than you think. It isnt just about foids, but in general. The most desperate dont even have an offswitch, they're like that with every possible interaction to appears before them.

It's actually the norm, that's what makes them normtards.

Last edited:
No nigga

It obviously fucking works, even as an ugly person you fucking Basement Dweller IQ Mong. People wouldn't get anywhere in life without having to suck up to those who stand on a higher tier.

This,

it's not like people do this because they want to or it being a part of their personality.

It's much worse out there than you think. It isnt just about foids, but in general. The most desperate dont even have an offswitch, they're like that with every possible interaction to appears before them.

It's actually the norm, that's what makes them normtards.

Like fat women who constantly never stop eating? (most women)

cuz normies never do dumb shit that gets no results ?

Its just painful normshits and their constantly trying witty jokes. Thing with normies is they believe tv is real life. So they think making stupid boring jokes constantly is real life.. instead of working normally.

Also since normies attention span is so short, the time spent talking between characters on tv shows is extremely short like 10 seconds..so that normies keep watching. Normshits don't know how to talk longer and go into any depth on subjects.

Many times I've had normies tell me my beliefs are not true, because it didn't happen that way to the characters on a fictional tv show they were watching. Even after correcting them on this, they will continue to bring up examples that 'disprove' my beliefs from other fictional television shows.