Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normie version of jsanza29 suicidemaxxes leaving his stay at home mom wife with 3 children and no job

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
What is wrong with me, I feed off stuff like this but JFL

TLDR is that they got into an argument and he called her fat and she threatened to divorce his ass so he killed himself

50554408_1597886477410631_r.jpeg

50554408_1597871341364423_r.jpeg

Shes now sadposting daily and Im just enjoying watching her spiral

Shes already complaining that everybodys abandoned her, I just cant wait until she tries dating again and realizes that nobody wants to take care of somebody elses 3 kids

Source is here

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/SuicideBereavement/comments/ioenju/we_had_a_fight_and_then_he_killed_himself/

Can’t blame him for getting tired of betabuxxin

Sad shit, man.

Can’t blame him for getting tired of betabuxxin
I bet that this was his last "try" at life,getting together with this single mother and trying to work this out,and he realized that it aint gonna work.

I bet that this was his last "try" at life,getting together with this single mother and trying to work this out,and he realized that it aint gonna work.
I think it was his kids.

this is what betabuxxing does to you

This should be mandatory reading for all sub8 men

This is what awaits you when you ascend with some post-wall foid. Is this what you really want?

This is what happens when a man marries a whore like her