Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NormieDiscussionPill: How many of you have nothing to talk about with them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Don't know about you but I feel lost & a third wheel especially when they talk about their dating and mating lives such as going out with their partners, having sex, then children etc.

I mean what the fuck am I supposed to say or do?

Are we supposed to ask them to stop? Repress our feelings? (Who are they to say what emotions we can and should feel and when & at what etc), change the subject?

When they ask us how is our dating lives? Are we supposed to say terrible & non existent because we're short and ugly unwanted bastards? We're not looking? (When it's quite clear that we'd be rejected if we tried), when they try and give us comfort how should we respond? ("Okay. Nah fuck you and get lost")

As an incel when they try and tell us we're fatalistic and nihilistic and see things in black and white. Are we supposed to say. "Yeah you're right". Or "nah fuck you. You don't know shit".

About other stuff I can talk shop talk, small talk, lengthy discussions, listening & chipping in (my favourite) etc.

Seriously what the fuck are we supposed to do.

Last edited:
They can instantly tell I'm not one of them and start searching for someone else to talk to.

Same with me. So how the fuck am I supposed to improve etc? Normies can't and won't answer this. *Tumbleweed*

They're not actually trying to answer this, they know full well those who missed the boat socially are repugnant to be around because they experience it. They don't actually know the answer because there isn't one, but they either don't care and want you to go away and so dispense with the platitudes, or don't want to think about it and tell themselves there is an answer out there somewhere while feeding you feel-good lies.

I'm well-versed in this subject, unfortunately.

Yeah. I've seen this too. Then they turn it or attempt to turn it on you by calling you "black and white absolutist thinking", "fatalistic", "nihilistic", "pessimistic", "lighten up bro", "nobody is saying that". Etc. Its all so predictable... "looks don't matter"... "lol neck beard humpty dumpty".

Its all bs.

Be honest, tell the truth and speak your mind. As long as you don't cry or anything, you'll be fine.

@anon1822 made a thread about this i think. Our culture and life experiences are just so different from those of normies. It's like we're not even from the same country or continent as them at times

Same. I get normie telling me to be myself around people, but how? How do I be myself when I am practically nothing?

Nah nigga. That'll get you imprisoned etc.

I mean you don't have to say that you hate women or anything, but you can tell that you have no one at the moment. If people ask you why, just say you don't know. Most likely they won't question you deeply anyway. If they ask you "do you hate women ?", say you pledge the fifth or something :feelshehe:

Yeah its hard to have converaation with them. They will either talk about Sports or dating shit which many of us are not interested in or can't have. I had some normie friends in HS and only then i realized im not fitting in.

yeh im not Neurotypical so i dont understand how normies have relationships/conversations at all.

i would have no idea how to talk to a girl

That's why I don't conversate with anyone tbh

Same. I get normie telling me to be myself around people, but how? How do I be myself when I am practically nothing?

I mean you don't have to say that you hate women or anything, but you can tell that you have no one at the moment. If people ask you why, just say you don't know. Most likely they won't question you deeply anyway. If they ask you "do you hate women ?", say you pledge the fifth or something :feelshehe:
A lot of normies do even know the actual definition of incel

Yeah its hard to have converaation with them. They will either talk about Sports or dating shit which many of us are not interested in or can't have. I had some normie friends in HS and only then i realized im not fitting in.
Sportsmaxxer here. I'm in HS and play soccer. It's basically the only thing I can discuss with normies other than the classic awkward shit. Sportsmaxxing won't fix your face but it will give you something in common to discuss with normies, females included. Last year females paid no attention to me, now they do, but only a little. Everyone on my team mogs me, and as expected, they get more attention. In the end, it won't matter because it won't fix your face.

@anon1822 made a thread about this i think. Our culture and life experiences are just so different from those of normies. It's like we're not even from the same country or continent as them at times
Make that: not even the same planet.

I'm an alien in this world of humans.

the only thing i wanna talk about is how to make money

I can talk to foids, but theres no getting around the hatred they feel towards me because i am a subhuman

I can talk to foids, but theres no getting around the hatred they feel towards me because i am a subhuman

That's what normies don't realise. We talk perfectly fine HOWEVER we can't convince them to bed us.

fuck normies , they can suck my hapa cock

I LARP and act as if I have my older chad brothers life. Works every time. I start talking about how the parties back in HS wet fun and how I got in trouble with the cops, but that was actually what happened to my chad brother, not me. So just LARP dude, lie. Fuck it.

Normies can fuck off, every last one of them.