Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies (5.5 - 7/10) refusing to date sub 5 foid

Ratboy

Ratboy

Recruit
★★★★
I understand that normies don't have the same experience like sub5s have, like FaceAndLMS and many others here said and I also totally understand that it's kind of an insult for those who really struggle not just in dating but in society as well but I think that having a certain standard isn't necessarily a bad thing imo. Of course it's impossible to get a foid above someones potential (unless you have a shit ton of money and are willing to get cucked) but I think that men that have WAY to low standarts are part of the problem too. I think everyone should go for his looksmatch or 1-2 points below in order to normalize this imbalance. They are making it to easy for sub5 foids and inflating their egos.

I understand that normies don't have the same experience like sub5s have, like FaceAndLMS and many others here said and I also totally understand that it's kind of an insult for those who really struggle not just in dating but in society as well but I think that having a certain standard isn't necessarily a bad thing imo. Of course it's impossible to get a foid above someones potential (unless you have a shit ton of money and are willing to get cucked) but I think that men that have WAY to low standarts are part of the problem too. I think everyone should go for his looksmatch or 1-2 points below in order to normalize this imbalance. They are making it to easy for sub5 foids and inflating their egos.
Pretty much no 1-5 foid are with their looksmatch. If you date down as a guy you are enabling hypergamy for some foid. 5-7 men refusing to date sub5 is perfectly reasonable.

FACEandLMS is fakecel or volcel

He is over 6 foot 2
BBC
He is just old

the old pill is worse, he should of tried when he was younger, also when he was young there was no Online Dating

Pretty much no 1-5 foid are with their looksmatch. If you date down as a guy you are enabling hypergamy for some foid. 5-7 men refusing to date sub5 is perfectly reasonable.

I think everyone should go for his looksmatch or 1-2 points above in order to normalize this imbalance
I think it will be better this way.

"JoinedDec 13, 2018" Holy... You still a greycel?

Ideally, yeah, that's what should happen, but if men go for lower value females it's because it's easier for them to hookup: their looksmatch requires too much effort in comparison. This is never going to change, imo.

He is over 6 foot 2
BBC
He is just old

the old pill is worse, he should of tried when he was younger, also when he was young there was no Online Dating
How old is he?

He is over 6 foot 2
BBC
He is just old

Don't know about that but he definitely should have taken the chance before tinder and sm. And he said it alot of times that youngcels are wasting their time in this forum.

Don't know about that but he definitely should have taken the chance before tinder and sm. And he said it alot of times that youngcels are wasting their time in this forum.
yeah

"JoinedDec 13, 2018" Holy... You still a greycel?

Ideally, yeah, that's what should happen, but if men go for lower value females it's because it's easier for them to hookup: their looksmatch requires too much effort in comparison. This is never going to change, imo.
Yeah I'm most of the time lurking :y'all:

To much effort and maintenance, you're right. But it would definitely ease out the problem if enough men would follow that "rule"

Looksmatches are cope.

This is one of the biggest reasons. Men traditionally didn't aimed too low for marriage. But all studies does show: Women have immense standards for hook-ups and men very, very lowered standards for hook-ups. Now this kind of selection method is the new standard, even for marriages/LTR, became the new normal.

But all studies does show: Women have immense standards for hook-ups and men very, very lowered standards for hook-ups. Now this kind of selection method is the new standard, even for marriages/LTR, became the new normal.

Thats not that old, 10 years difference between male and female is considered normal if both are adults.
Especially if it's a betabux relationship.

Thats not that old, 10 years difference between male and female is considered normal if both are adults.
JFL no its not.

JFL no its not.
It is, every couple over 20 men is at least 4 or 5 years older, i used to research that shit and females will date anyone younger than their dad.

He is over 6 foot 2
BBC
He is just old

he had sex when he was younger he is a fake

Lifefuel

He is over 6 foot 2
BBC
He is just old