Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies actually prove that being ugly is what makes you an Incel(Freudian slip???)

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
This videos are mainstream depictions of what an Incel is supposed to be, now the question is, why did they cast below average to ugly guys in these roles ?, if incels are just guys with horrible personalities and are the scum of the Earth regardless of what they look like then why not simply cast a 7/10 and above actor to play the part as well ?, you never see literal chads or chadlites being casted in these roles because they know deep down inside that their genetics made them become incel.

Even when you look up memes, drawings and caricatures of incels being posted on IT or other sites its always an ugly dude, this is why I don't take the critics seriously sometimes because they're all full of shit, they want to continue the bullshit narrative of female sinlessness by claiming that women are never shallow and that your personality is the determining factor in attraction, well in that case why not cast a 9/10 chad and make him play the part of a frustrated angry virgin who wants to kill women ?, why not just make a meme of an incel with a handsome guy ??.

take a look at these examples:

They also like to describe us as smelly, and lacking basic hygiene, which they also attribute with being ugly.

Funny isn't it

Even i, a genetically modified gorilla take showers, and they think they have the right to call me smelly?

IT commenters regularly call us ugly losers.

They literally aren't mentally capable of seeing the irony even if you spell it out to them.

Normies literally don't think about anything, they just repeat whatever bullshit other people say

If you point out their numerous logical fallacies, they'll say that we are illogical because most people go against what we say.
To them logical = mainstream, that's what they mean when they say we lack logic

All we need are normies to call IT ugly & Incels.

Let them self combust after that.

normies constantly contradict themselves, but they'll deny it when called out
somehow inceldom is all in our heads and we just need to improve our personalities, but at the same time we're neckbearded ugly virgins who need to take a shower
Normies literally don't think about anything, they just repeat whatever bullshit other people say

They also like to describe us as smelly, and lacking basic hygiene
I hate this. We struggle with inceldom for fucking years now. As if we never came up with a anything as basic as showering and brushing teeth to get out of this hellhole.

the fact that being Incel is caused due to being physically unattractive, is literally supported by science

Wonder why they didn’t cast tall handsome guys as the incels..

they gotta make the characters believable

If they cast us as ugly guys i like it honestly, i'm sick of watching incels be depicted as good looking guys that don't shower of some retarded bullshit like that

This videos are mainstream depictions of what an Incel is supposed to be, now the question is, why did they cast below average to ugly guys in these roles ?, if incels are just guys with horrible personalities and are the scum of the Earth regardless of what they look like then why not simply cast a 7/10 and above actor to play the part as well ?, you never see literal chads or chadlites being casted in these roles because they know deep down inside that their genetics made them become incel.

Even when you look up memes, drawings and caricatures of incels being posted on IT or other sites its always an ugly dude, this is why I don't take the critics seriously sometimes because they're all full of shit, they want to continue the bullshit narrative of female sinlessness by claiming that women are never shallow and that your personality is the determining factor in attraction, well in that case why not cast a 9/10 chad and make him play the part of a frustrated angry virgin who wants to kill women ?, why not just make a meme of an incel with a handsome guy ??.

take a look at these examples:

Thi is fucking laughable
If i was the incel being questioned i could have ripped them a new asshole ther and then, i literally was forumlating responses on the fly, their line of arguement was so weak one sided and loaded with prejudice its easy to explode their arguements.
Also note the lack of any retort giving a logical and valid blackpill arguement against the chads and society by the incel, he is literally mute and is reduced to quivering, MUM MUM MUMMMMMMMY

What if the incel went on a tirade hammering the fuck out of the roastie old whore who goaded him when she went high horse, with completely objectively verifiable black pill facts, eg court biases, male suicide rates, this is meant to make incels cower and not be incel. This makes me laugh and BELIEVE THAT WE CAN SMASH THE STEREOTYPE BECAUSE THEIR DEPICTION AGAINST INCELS IS SO PISS POOR WEAK AND DONE SO HAMFISTEDLY