Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★★
32d 14h 50m
Captures.JPG
Capturew.JPG
Capturex.JPG
Capturesd.JPG
xxx.JPG

Lol just read the highlighted Text . the same old shit , from normies and foids .

Last edited:
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

I want out
-
38d 21h 38m
Why are these pakis speaking english with eachother? don't they have their own language? eurocentricity is killing these weak minded curries.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★★
79d 16h 1m
"stop being so desperate!" is one of the ways that they stigmatize the blackpill, any time someone displays some level of awareness, they shame you until you learn to keep your head down. This is how bluepilled cucks are created, years of this cycle of shaming conditions them to completely ignore reality as a reflex.

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
24d 23h 43m
nauseatingly bluepilled:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
38d 13h 31m
Why are these pakis speaking english with eachother? don't they have their own language? eurocentricity is killing these weak minded curries.
English is almost a mother tongue for them and a status symbol.

Wagiecel

Wagiecel

Former Wagecuck. Now NEET master race...for now
59d 17h 32m
It's just so foids will be foids regardless of ethnicity. It's the XX chromesomes talking

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
★★★★★
101d 41m
Just don’t be desperate theory

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
76d 22h 49m
If I had $1 for every time "muh confidence" was mentioned, I'd have enough money to convince Kim jong Un to nuke the west.

Llama

Llama

When do the “best years of my life” start?
★★
38d 16h 50m
Stop being desperate bro! Stop wanting a gf bro! Youre creepy bro! :soy: Yeah fuck off

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
101d 23h 38m
"you'll find someone"
Yes, on your deathbed when a gold digging whore wants your money. Also, you'll die a virgin

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
★★★★★
7d 4h 59m
manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 11h 25m
Bluepilled advice does much more harm in he long run

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Major
★★★★
39d 12h 1m
"stop being so desperate!" is one of the ways that they stigmatize the blackpill, any time someone displays some level of awareness, they shame you until you learn to keep your head down. This is how bluepilled cucks are created, years of this cycle of shaming conditions them to completely ignore reality as a reflex.
Yeah really. You're only a 24 year old virgin. Why even bring it up? So desperate bro. It's not like it's the most important thing in life or anything.

Can't talk about inceldom but you're allowed to talk about sports, soywars, etc. JFL.

Also if a woman had said this, no one would criticize her for feeling entitled to attention from men except for a blackpilled incel. He would then get labeled a misogynist for equating women with wanting attention from men.

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★★
32d 14h 50m
Also if a woman had said this, no one would criticize her for feeling entitled to attention from men except for a blackpilled incel. He would then get labeled a misogynist for equating women with wanting attention from men.
B A S E D . i get banned and called dickhead once because i told a woman : you are beautiful just lose some fat

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
7d 15h 48m
The memes write themselves.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
59d 3h 20m
Speed

Speed

Captain
★★
52d 1h 50m
No kind of practical advice whatsoever. FFS that's suppsed to be a mental health support group.

Just stop being desperate bro they can all smell it on you. Absolute rage fuel:reeeeee:

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Future Lottery Winner
-
18d 15h 55m
Anyone who actually believes bluepilled advice in this day and age is either a coping master or a moron, either way I don't care, I say fuck'em let them be idiotic sheep.

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
27d 8h 52m
Normie advice goals:

To keep your views flattering the fortunate, and deluding the unfortunate to procure the fortunate's monopoly in life, so that one day you may be among them.
To show your denseness towards issues to come off like you lived an alpha life and never had to be self reflective/ self conscious
To only show pity/ remorse if it's mainstream so you come off NT.

For normies it's not what is true matters, but controlling how you come off, make social status impressions that does.