Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies Advices Vs incels advices

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
Captures
Capturew
Capturex
Capturesd
Xxx

Lol just read the highlighted Text . the same old shit , from normies and foids .

Last edited:
Why are these pakis speaking english with eachother? don't they have their own language? eurocentricity is killing these weak minded curries.

"stop being so desperate!" is one of the ways that they stigmatize the blackpill, any time someone displays some level of awareness, they shame you until you learn to keep your head down. This is how bluepilled cucks are created, years of this cycle of shaming conditions them to completely ignore reality as a reflex.

Why are these pakis speaking english with eachother? don't they have their own language? eurocentricity is killing these weak minded curries.

English is almost a mother tongue for them and a status symbol.

It's just so foids will be foids regardless of ethnicity. It's the XX chromesomes talking

Just don’t be desperate theory

If I had $1 for every time "muh confidence" was mentioned, I'd have enough money to convince Kim jong Un to nuke the west.

Stop being desperate bro! Stop wanting a gf bro! Youre creepy bro! :soy: Yeah fuck off

"you'll find someone"
Yes, on your deathbed when a gold digging whore wants your money. Also, you'll die a virgin
full

Bluepilled advice does much more harm in he long run

"stop being so desperate!" is one of the ways that they stigmatize the blackpill, any time someone displays some level of awareness, they shame you until you learn to keep your head down. This is how bluepilled cucks are created, years of this cycle of shaming conditions them to completely ignore reality as a reflex.

Yeah really. You're only a 24 year old virgin. Why even bring it up? So desperate bro. It's not like it's the most important thing in life or anything.

Can't talk about inceldom but you're allowed to talk about sports, soywars, etc. JFL.

Also if a woman had said this, no one would criticize her for feeling entitled to attention from men except for a blackpilled incel. He would then get labeled a misogynist for equating women with wanting attention from men.

Also if a woman had said this, no one would criticize her for feeling entitled to attention from men except for a blackpilled incel. He would then get labeled a misogynist for equating women with wanting attention from men.
B A S E D . i get banned and called dickhead once because i told a woman : you are beautiful just lose some fat

The memes write themselves.

No kind of practical advice whatsoever. FFS that's suppsed to be a mental health support group.

Just stop being desperate bro they can all smell it on you. Absolute rage fuel:reeeeee:

Anyone who actually believes bluepilled advice in this day and age is either a coping master or a moron, either way I don't care, I say fuck'em let them be idiotic sheep.

Normie advice goals:

To keep your views flattering the fortunate, and deluding the unfortunate to procure the fortunate's monopoly in life, so that one day you may be among them.
To show your denseness towards issues to come off like you lived an alpha life and never had to be self reflective/ self conscious
To only show pity/ remorse if it's mainstream so you come off NT.

For normies it's not what is true matters, but controlling how you come off, make social status impressions that does.