Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies already planning sex orgies after lockdown ends

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
orgy-e41c.jpg

‘Humanity is currently in the middle of the largest dry spell in all of history, that’s what inspired the flyers,’ Bob tells the New York Post.

>largest dry spell in history >2 months :lul: :lul: :feelsclown:

the only ones who show up will be scruffy, overweight soyboys. there will literally not be a single vagina at the event

Would be full of whales and soys.

the only ones who show up will be scruffy, out of shape soyboys. there will literally not be a single vagina at the event

>Marvel heroes

implying that isnt some psyop by a based incel wanting to spread aids or plant a nail bomb at the orgies place

Robert Downey only

Hope thERe will be a lot of attendees

>Marvel heroes

implying that isnt some psyop by a based incel wanting to spread aids or plant a nail bomb at the orgies place
Apparently it's by some cuck and his "sex therapist" wife :lul:

Apparently it's by some cuck and his "sex therapist" wife :lul:
JFL I guarantee you this was all the wife's idea

that poor cuck actually thinks he's going to get something out of this. imagine the shock on his face when it turns out no woman wants to show up to a fucking capeshit orgy so he just has to sit in the corner and masturbate while his wife gets railed by all the guys who showed up

I would go if I were you. Just test them. You know they won't allow you, but I would still test it.

I think it will just become a gay orgy. Foids don't like participating to those unless it's a Chad only party.

Nothing to do with incels anyway.

>largest dry spell in history >2 months :lul: :lul: :feelsclown:
my entire life has been a "dry spell"
btw why the fuck do normies refer to not having sex as a "dry spell" ?

the only ones who show up will be scruffy, overweight soyboys. there will literally not be a single vagina at the event

I pray/hope that they all catch super AIDS/covid-19/Ebola.

Imagine going to an orgy and none of the foids don't want anything to do with you. By the look of that flyer it's gonna mostly be average to below average beckies, landwhales, trannies, and soy boys.

disgusting, imagine the smell
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

I wonder if the degeneracy is so great it creates a strain of SUPER AIDS

normies are delusional, chads and foids never stopped having sex orgies

Probably a scam tbhngl, there will be orgies but real ones are gonna be much more undercover.
Nevertheless I'd like to go there and act as a normal party goER

This will prolly be a scam but still, doesn't deny the fact that normies are desperate as shit.