Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies always forcefully laugh at anything

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I have noticed this a lot, any nonsense is cause for laughter for them. I don't mean laughter, but constant laughter.
It is more common in young people than as we know they are a lost case. But also in people of up to forty-something is a non-stop laughing for any nonsense.
It is frustrating because I am a serious person and it seems absurd to laugh at any trifle. I have noticed that they entertain easily and do not wait for the speech to end.
and then you realize that all those laughs are false. They do it to create a "pleasant atmosphere" based on false flattery and then they are stabbing in the back, speaking badly among themselves.

I hear my mother talk on the phone and she is chuckling after she ends every sentence for no reason, i don't understand why it is retarded

Tbh I think this is because they subliminally haven’t accepted the reality of this clown world.

I hear my mother talk on the phone and she is chuckling after she ends every sentence for no reason, i don't understand why it is retarded
maybe sexhavers have some cels or hormones that make them laugh a lot

Whenever someone makes a joke that isn't funny, I won't laugh, and they assume it's because I'm too stupid to get it. They don't realize that I don't think they're funny.

Source

everything they think is funny is not funny to me

I find myself doing a forced laugh very often, there are too many comedians