Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NORMIES AND FOIDS HAVE TO SUFFER EVEN LONGER NOW; THANK YOU SAINT COVID-19CEL!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
When I read this news today, it made me all giddy inside like a little kid waking up on Christmas Day. COVID-19 is the gift that keeps on giving.
F0B4DD01 7815 4FF7 A4EB 37EB7BFB13FF

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ws...-opens-up-province-where-it-began-11585466594

Normies about to rope

Foids on suicide watch

What if the virus mutates and turns into a super virus?

What if the virus mutates and turns into a super virus?
It would be based if it merged with AIDS to become an even more powerful STD and a VERY deadly one at that. THAT would be the ultimate godsend.

Only thing sucks I can’t get my hair done I look like big foot

It would be based if it merged with AIDS to become an even more powerful STD and a VERY deadly one at that. THAT would be the ultimate godsend.
And we'll never get it :feelshaha:

God I hope this goes on for the rest of the year. :feelsLSD:

Imagine a summer of being indoors. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsohh::dab:

God I hope this goes on for the rest of the year. :feelsLSD:

Imagine a summer of being indoors. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsohh::dab:
:feelsohh: Lifefuel

especially cause flattening the curve causes the pandemic to go on even longer

As long as I get my coronabux. Feels good when the government actually wants you to be NEET.

I want the virus to go away eventually though because without surgery I'll rope.

Really wish corona-chan was an STD. Makes us safe and punishes evil sexhavers. Sadly this'll probably be over in a few months. :feelsrope:

Yeah but it's affecting my internet tbh i'm starting to dislike the covid

I dont actually care alot about normies existing as long as they dont mog me with their gfs,ım more happy about boomers not being able to invade busses.

SEX-HAVERS MUST SUFFER. If we can't have sex, no one should

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back