Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies and the Post Virus Society (Epic Rant)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
I keep seeing posts about how normies are going to get a taste of how we live everyday, how they're going to finally understand us, etc.

They won't. In fact, they will become even farther removed from us than before. There's a huge mental difference between hunkering down in your home during a crisis vs being an undesirable and being hated by everyone everytime you leave your home.

They will be locked up with their significant others, spooning on the couch while watching Netflix, and sipping a hot cup of cocoa. For them, this will be a "much needed break" from the chaos of "modern life". And since they will be stuck inside doing nothing, their phones will be blowing up even more than usual. I've seen tons of IG thots and celebs virtue signaling about how the crisis is bringing everyone together, while also preaching "social distancing" as the in-vogue thing to do (I fucking hate that term, it's so normie-esque). :feelspuke:

They will continue to make shitty memes mocking the situation. I can't tell you how many memes I've seen of all the supplies being gone. I guarantee you that all the people making these memes have a roof over their head and a full stockpile of supplies.They may as well get in front of a homeless person and laugh at them, as it'd be no different to what they're doing. The people who drone on about helping the poor during this time are the very same ones stabbing each other over toilet paper. In LA right now, people en masse are buying guns, and the stores cannot keep up with demand. These are the very same people who scream about gun control, and want martial law to end the crisis. All the people demanding that we let in refugees are now clamouring for our borders to be closed and to suspend international travel.

The worst part is that when the crisis is averted, everyone's going to be clamoring on about how our society "has grown stronger" and discussing the "post virus society". It will be worse than anything we've ever experienced. People will still be paranoid over germs and health, using it as yet another excuse to be hostile and avoidant towards others. Consider this scenario - a young incel male in high school got publicly diagnosed with the coronavirus, and was removed from the school and placed under quarantine. He makes a successful recovery, and the crisis at large is averted. He will forever be known as a contagion and a leper. He will be mocked worse than ever before, and the schools won't do a damn thing about it. Meanwhile, any affected normies will be praised for making a miraculous recovery and for "being strong" (just LOL).

While spewing hate towards their own people, our borders will re-open and more people will be let in than ever before.

The healthcare system will force mandatory tests and vaccinations. These treatments will be implemented in a way that tracks you and violates your privacy even more. These will be the "Mark of the Beast", and not having it will result in total exclusion and possibly prison. Social dissidents will now be accused of "being sick", and/or covertly infected, and will be taken away against their will. Women will now accuse men of getting them sick, and "infecting others" will be a crime. Like many other false accusations, it will be guilty until proven innocent. There will be a massive expansion in hospitals to accommodate all these "new cases", while actual housing for citizens will grow even more scarce.

Environmental activists and public health systems will use the crisis to further advance their bullshit agendas and products in the name of "public health and global sustainability". Prepare for more healthcare and environmental taxes, none of which will actually go towards their supposed purposes.

Martial law will become accepted as normal and absolutely necessary. People will continue to beg for their rights to be taken away in the name of "national security". I predict that gun violence will spike to unseen numbers during this crisis, and it will be easier than ever for the government to enact gun control. Prepare to see more weaponized drones policing the public. Oh, and don't be surprised when one of these drones "malfunctions" and violently kill innocent people. Machines can't be charged in a court of law.

I remember all the prediction threads about the 2020's, and how this decade would be worse than the last. Strap in boyos, we're in a clown car from hell and we aren't stopping anytime soon.

3c0.jpg

I agree on the meme part but your acting like most normies have girlfriends that would actually shack up with them instead of just hooking up with chad.

yeah, this virus isn't gonna benefit us one bit. it just makes things worse for us.

I agree on the meme part but your acting like most normies have girlfriends that would actually shack up with them instead of just hooking up with chad.
The ones that are cohabitating will be stuck together. I don't doubt that they will still try to escape and hook up with Chads. But my point still stands. They are not alone like us.

yeah, this virus isn't gonna benefit us one bit. it just makes things worse for us.
No what do you mean its not gonna benefit us JFL its gonna benefit us bro im really deep into nihilism and full honk honk Mode idc if the society collapses from this shit fuck it i have nothing to lose other than my family

The ones that are cohabitating will be stuck together. I don't doubt that they will still try to escape and hook up with Chads. But my point still stands. They are not alone like us.
Plenty of normies and women are breaking quarantine at least in western countries. And speaking of the impact corona will have, you didn't mention the economy.

No what do you mean its not gonna benefit us JFL its gonna benefit us bro im really deep into nihilism and full honk honk Mode idc if the society collapses from this shit fuck it i have nothing to lose other than my family
It's not going to collapse. It will survive and come out worse than before.
Plenty of normies and women are breaking quarantine at least in western countries. And speaking of the impact corona will have, you didn't mention the economy.
I considered covering that, but I was getting sick of writing for 30 mins straight.

Fuck you. That made me physically angry.

I hate this world

worst thing that happens is that more people die this year on average vs other years. cope if you believe society will fall and we will win by watching the world burn or some shit.

worst thing that happens is that more people die this year on average vs other years. cope if you believe society will fall and we will win by watching the world burn or some shit.
More people are going to die killing each other and stressing than the virus itself.

high iq tbh. normies are npcs they will never understand us

I can't wait for the pak to die down, normies to break loose, and for this shit to start spreading massively again. It already seems like China and SK are letting people loose.

I can't wait for the pak to die down, normies to break loose, and for this shit to start spreading massively again. It already seems like China and SK are letting people loose.
Considering how many normies are still going to public events it will probably happen sooner then you think.

OP you have high IQ writing skills

Honk honk, I’m honestly too burnt out from the honkpill. I can only find shit like funny now, we are slowly moving towards the collapse and I’m going to enjoy every second of it
759DF8D6 29E2 439B 9A1B 569EFCBE6297

full

everyone is having sex but us

Didn't read tbh, maybe I will try later.

short summary?

High iq as usual.
Not much else to say, always a pleasure to read you.

Such a fucking hypocritical liar society I hate them all. MUH UNITY AND SOCIETY GROWN STRONGER TOGETHER my ass, I've always been rejected by those same virtue signalling cunts that claim to be good persons

Such a fucking hypocritical liar society I hate them all. MUH UNITY AND SOCIETY GROWN STRONGER TOGETHER my ass, I've always been rejected by those same virtue signalling cunts that claim to be good persons
It's beyond infuriating. Hopefully this can be the final push I need to leave the online world forever.

Reminds me why I hate virtue signalling normniggers

Br8UWl.gif