Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Normies and their twisted obsession with traveling...

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
I remember when I was trying to get even an answer while online dating, all the roasties kept hyping in their bio how much they ``LOOOVVE TO TRAVEL``.

Fuck this shit, I got nothing agasint epxloring the world but there was a time when traveling overseas was like a luxury of some sort wher epeople could go aborad to see new horizons and discover cultures.

Today, it has become the most pednatic peasnat activity affordable to every little millenial snowflake outta High School who want flex to his friend all of the normie exotic places he visited. This video pinpoints the exact issue with what going aborad has become;

As a matter of fact, whenever in discussion and poeple ask me where I've been and no particular places comes up, I get the:

''Reallyy? How Coome? ''

What the fuck now? Back in the 90`s, nobody gave a shit but now even that is seen as abnormal.

JFL at trying to validate your pitiful existence by showing off you hiked on Machuu Pichu on your FB/IG.

No this is good, more travelling=more wasted fuel=faster global warming, this is good, normies are bringing their own destruction

No this is good, more travelling=more wasted fuel=faster global warming, this is good, normies are bringing their own destruction
They're also destroying the point of high art by over crowding it to where you can't even appreciate it as intended. Thank God , they are burning it all down for us.
I remember when I was trying to get even an answer while online dating, all the roasties kept hyping in their bio how much they ``LOOOVVE TO TRAVEL``.

Fuck this shit, I got nothing agasint epxloring the world but there was a time when traveling overseas was like a luxury of some sort wher epeople could go aborad to see new horizons and discover cultures.

Today, it has become the most pednatic peasnat activity affordable to every little millenial snowflake outta High School who want flex to his friend all of the normie exotic places he visited. This video pinpoints the exact issue with what going aborad has become;

As a matter of fact, whenever in discussion and poeple ask me where I've been and no particular places comes up, I get the:

''Reallyy? How Coome? ''

What the fuck now? Back in the 90`s, nobody gave a shit but now even that is seen as abnormal.

JFL at trying to validate your pitiful existence by showing off you hiked on Machuu Pichu on your FB/IG.

I think I'd kill myself if I was on social media. It would be both depressing and rage inducing

Good thinking.

Man made global warming don't exist. It's a scam to raise taxes.

I never got this travel obsession. You just go there to see thing? And then what?

the idea of travelling seems cool

idk why the normans have to be so faggy about it tho

This is pure envy, OP. I would like to travel too if I could afford it.

I don’t even like leaving my room

Traveling = sex

who gives a fuck about travelling to different countries, waste of money tbh

Love to travel = going to other countries to fuck Gigachads.

I never got this travel obsession. You just go there to see thing? And then what?

It's nice if you're not incel. I have gone with family twice in the last few years and it's brutal because there are couples and hot sluts everywhere. Takes away a lot from the experience. Plus being 22+ and travelling with parents and sibling feels kind of childish and I can't do low inhib stuff in front of my family.

As an incel or maybe even a regular guy travelling alone, you should probably only go to JBW countries cause then you can maybe find a foid on tinder or a cheap hooker.

It's nice if you're not incel. I have gone with family twice in the last few years and it's brutal because there are couples and hot sluts everywhere. Takes away a lot from the experience. Plus being 22+ and travelling with parents and sibling feels kind of childish and I can't do low inhib stuff in front of my family.

As an incel or maybe even a regular guy travelling alone, you should probably only go to JBW countries cause then you can maybe find a foid on tinder or a cheap hooker.

Yeah but what are you supposed to do. Whats the mission man. Like see thing and take pictures of thing? Then what?
I get it its nice if you're not incel because you can make friends and hit up foids but if you are then you can just walk around awkwardly.

travelling is all about creating bonds with new people, so you must be socially functional in order to enjoy it.
for someone like me is pointless

I hate travelling
People are the same everywhere
and my brain is the same everyhwere
there is no escape

I get it its nice if you're not incel because you can make friends and hit up foids but if you are then you can just walk around awkwardly.

True. I hang out with my siblings. Swimming, eating, exploring, some parks, etc. It would be boring without someone to bring along with you. Either guys you can talk to and go to bars with or a girl you can fuck and do stuff with.

The alternative is a JBW country where you could maybe find local girls to hang out with you, show you around and fuck. Talk to other expats...

Much of the enjoyment of traveling is the exploration of the unknown. Ironically it partly because of social media that everyone knows that a horrible shithole most of the planet is. Women and soyboys know are into traveling simply because it's "symbolic" of having a good time.

Much of the enjoyment of traveling is the exploration of the unknown.

There is nothing left that is unknown on this planet.

The alternative is a JBW country where you could maybe find local girls to hang out with you, show you around and fuck. Talk to other expats...
Women and soyboys know are into traveling simply because it's "symbolic" of having a good time.

If I had the looks to be a hedonistic chad/normie I could have a good time right fucking here. Why would I need to travel to some shithole or beach.

''Reallyy? How Coome? ''

They only do it to impress foids. They want to impress them because of sex. why do you think anyone buys a sportscar? Women do it because of status and attention (A thing they like way more than Sex).
travelling is all about creating bonds with new people, so you must be socially functional in order to enjoy it.
for someone like me is pointless
this used to be the case maybe 30years ago. Today traveling has devolved to just a consumer good. Authenic locals dont care, because everyone now hates tourists.

Last edited:
The only time Galleo will travel is when he leaves the godawful west behind.

How the fuck do they get all this money to travel, ive never even left my continent

Exploring the world is a meme. What you really exploring the hoards of Chinese tourists everywhere. I only travel to SEA, not for sex but to get wasted in its bars.

How the fuck do they get all this money to travel, ive never even left my continent

my brother got into like $40k debt travelling

I think a lot of people go into debt to do it

They want to prove they are not boring or spergy, that they are quirky and fun and special and hanging out with them you will be entertained. All this as always is about getting sexual relationships.