Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies are blackpilled, bluepill meant for incels

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Normies are blackpilled. If you're ugly they know it's over for you. When they talk among themselves they are also 100% open about how superficial they are. It's only when they talk to a subhuman that the platitudes and advice start getting thrown around. Make no mistake, the advice is not well meaning. When they give you their shitty advice they are perfectly conscious that it won't work. The reason they do it is to waste your time with wild goose chases and distract you with copes. They are trying to bluepill you in the hopes that you won't consider more drastic measures.

It's not some subconscious social dynamic playing out, there is actually a conspiracy to keep incels bluepilled because everyone knows lonely single men are a danger to society. That is also why the moment there's a mass shooting the immediate reaction is to blame it on incels.

They know.

Last edited:
I wouldn't know exactly what advice normies give. I don't bother asking anyone who's not incel for advice because they don't understand our struggle one bit.

I wouldn't know exactly what advice normies give. I don't bother asking anyone who's not incel for advice because they don't understand our struggle one bit.
I get it unprompted a lot. I usually hear these the most:

“Height matters to girls but not as much as you think it does!”
“Just have good hygiene and be yourself and eventually you’ll find a girl thats good for you!”
“You’re a funny guy, I’m sure some girl would be lucky to have you!”

It is more deceitful verbal sewage than it is advice. The heightpill has been delivered to me by atomic blackpill nuke time and time again, I would be a retard to listen to this crap

The part the most I hate is the gaslight. They will deny the facts and make doubt of your own reality.

For example I told my peers once that I envy my stepbrotherS because they have better genes than me, to which they answer that was a lie, that I was better good looking than THEM, Then WTF IM THE ONE THAT NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND OR THE ONE WITH 0 MATCHES. WHYYYYY :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Agreed. I’ve walked in on normies whispering amongst themselves major :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: and as soon as I walk in and asked them for advise, they immediately go to blue pills.:feelsseriously:

I get it unprompted a lot. I usually hear these the most:

“Height matters to girls but not as much as you think it does!”
“Just have good hygiene and be yourself and eventually you’ll find a girl thats good for you!”
“You’re a funny guy, I’m sure some girl would be lucky to have you!”

It is more deceitful verbal sewage than it is advice. The heightpill has been delivered to me by atomic blackpill nuke time and time again, I would be a retard to listen to this crap
Jesus.. I had a classmate once who was and still is an Incel in denial. He even likes to shit all over incels and he proudly said "well, at least I'm not an Incel" once - jfl. There's things worse than being incel in my opinion. Like being in denial of the truth and living a painful lie that is so obvious and easy to debunk.

However, other classmates used to give him shit advice all the time. This one Chadlite always said stuff like "bro if they don't want you they don't DESERVE you" - "the right one will come for you too" - "just cold approach at parties when they're drunk broooo"

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Talking to normies is a waste of time

"just cold approach at parties when they're drunk broooo"
The best is when they tell you this and then make it a point never to invite you to any parties (my high school experience).

The best is when they tell you this and then make it a point never to invite you to any parties (my high school experience).
Quite ridiculous. But I don't like parties anyway.

They’re delusional