Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies are extremely jealous and possesive with their girlfriends

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Have you noticed it? Normies in relationships are so needy and pussies they want to be around their gfs 24/7. They call them when they're at work. They text them all the time if they're not with them. And they get mad if the foid doesn't answer back in 0.00001 secs. If the foid is talking to another guy, they come and put their arm around her and try to get her away from him. They start the relationship and the next week they're talking about marriage and kids, etc. Like seriously, in many couples I know, I can't decide who's the female and who's the guy.

I remember one time at my previous job, there was a guy who told me to sit at another desk cause he wanted to sit close to his girl. I told him no cause I liked that spot cause it was close to the window. He got mad and told me if I didn't move he would tell tell the sup to make me move,like if we were in kindergarten. That guy was insane. I didn't move but the next time, he was there before me and had taken my spot to be closer to her. I was annoyed but I shrugg it off. Long story short, she left that guy for a Chad and he became an alcoholic. I would see him plenty of times at the bar.

Truth is that normies have all the right to feel jealous cause foids aren't to be trusted and as soon as they find a better option, it's over for them.

Truth is that normies have all the right to feel jealous cause foids aren't to be trusted and as soon as they find a better option, it's over for them.
This. I think we fantasize too much about being in couples. Having a gf while being a normie, if not a low tier normie, might be hell on earth since you know ANY MALE who mogs you will inevitably be an option for her. Hell, even Chads can get cucked. Never began.

They are not the desired partner hence the insecurity most likely a rebound or someone she can use as a stepping stone to regain her confidence after being dumped by chad.

Normies constantly mate guard because they know their turns don't last long and they become us in denial.

Have you noticed it? Normies in relationships are so needy and pussies they want to be around their gfs 24/7. They call them when they're at work. They text them all the time if they're not with them. And they get mad if the foid doesn't answer back in 0.00001 secs. If the foid is talking to another guy, they come and put their arm around her and try to get her away from him. They start the relationship and the next week they're talking about marriage and kids, etc. Like seriously, in many couples I know, I can't decide who's the female and who's the guy.

I remember one time at my previous job, there was a guy who told me to sit at another desk cause he wanted to sit close to his girl. I told him no cause I liked that spot cause it was close to the window. He got mad and told me if I didn't move he would tell tell the sup to make me move,like if we were in kindergarten. That guy was insane. I didn't move but the next time, he was there before me and had taken my spot to be closer to her. I was annoyed but I shrugg it off. Long story short, she left that guy for a Chad and he became an alcoholic. I would see him plenty of times at the bar.

Should have beat that cuck to a pulp tbh

Happens all the time on airline flights @PPEcel
No they don't have the right. They aren't entitled to anything :feelsthink:
Normies constantly mate guard because they know their turns don't last long and they become us in denial.

He got mad and told me if I didn't move he would tell tell the sup to make me move

Fucking LMAO, I hope you told him to go ahead

Wouldve made him look like a whiny bitch

This. I think we fantasize too much about being in couples. Having a gf while being a normie, if not a low tier normie, might be hell on earth since you know ANY MALE who mogs you will inevitably be an option for her. Hell, even Chads can get cucked. Never began.
its ogre

This is why you put women in burkas, segregate genders, and keep women inside the house. It literally prevents all this shit from happening

:feelsokman:
This is why you put women in burkas, segregate genders, and keep women inside the house. It literally prevents all this shit from happening
Taking women seriously was a mistake, there is already enough office politics and jostling in male dominated environments as is, adding women to the mix was a disaster.

It's pathetic. So many normie "men" are just destroyed when it doesn't work out with a foid, like, shutting themselves indoors, crying 24/7 for weeks...all while she gets fucked by Chad without a care in the world. Pretty funny shit in all honesty. Why the fuck would you date a foid in 2021 LMAO