Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies are finally WAKING UP!!!

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Today there was a discussion about dating in a normie facebook group. I said that if you are going for an equally attractive woman then you pretty much have no chance because due to the 2 to 1 ratio on the single market women can choose much more attractive men and they won't settle for anything less attractive than the best they could hypothetically get. The comment received several likes and no negative replies. Even the foids didn't respond negatively as they knew I was right. When I posted similar messages like 10 years ago I was told to man up and that I was just a loser etc. Back then I was made fun of and ridiculed for saying something like this. Now I am getting likes and no negative replies. Nowadays more and more normies are realizing that things are changing massively and not in a good way.

I wish I was born in Ukraine, since there is much more females than males.

tbh the situation is only getting worse for us, but that also means our numbers will grow and more normies will become incels or sympathise with incels.

Good news. But I don't like the idea of other men accepting that with resignation, I want all men fighting agaisnt this shitty matriarchy.

Cope, in Slavlands the womens game is literally be anyone except Slav, embrace the Slavpill, we are subhuman on subpar with currycels and ricecels its over for us :feelsrope:

It will still not help us actual truecels, normies mog us into infinity regardless of increasing hypergamy. Fuck them, I hope they rope.

but how does this benefit us?

I convinced one of my normie friends of the Blackpill yesterday after multiple arguing sessions. Feel good.

Now subtly introduce them to Jeremy meeks. That should add some momentum to them becoming blackpilled.

It's nice to see men waking up , It's bad when they wake up and just accept it

nofuel for me, I will always be at the bottom

I guess you can deny reality only this long. It is like physical quantity.

We're ahead of the game, sadly.

I guess you can deny reality only this long. It is like physical quantity.

Slavic foids want chads. Short men squeeze into the cramped slavmobile tanks and get killed while chad plows their oneitises.

I would too, if I were white. Slavs generally don't like non-whites at all. :feelsrope:

Many of them seem apathetic to it. I hate that.

Well maybe one day we will have monogamy back like in the 50s if society realizes the current state of affairs is not healthy.

Didn't know that hypergamy doesn't work if females much more than males
Cope, in Slavlands the womens game is literally be anyone except Slav, embrace the Slavpill, we are subhuman on subpar with currycels and ricecels its over for us :feelsrope:
Slavic foids want chads. Short men squeeze into the cramped slavmobile tanks and get killed while chad plows their oneitises.
Extremely based and Slavpilled

We don't have to hide from society anymore. I have many normie friends and while most of them are still incredibly naive and hopefull, they also can't denie the truth of the Blackpill and don't blame me for beeing a pathetic virgin.