Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are high 24/7

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I looked into how they cope with having such bad lives. Turns out, they are just high 24/7.

Doing drugs is a normie trait. I asked around at work, and all of them are always buzzed off either cigarettes, Vapes, or weed. One offered me a hit off his vape, I refused because i don't vape, he was shocked. They are ALL ALWAYS HIGH. It's actually quite shocking how normal it is for them to be buzzed off Vapes or cigarettes every time they do anything.

I think on the other hand, alcoholism tends to be an incel trait.

either that, or doing no drugs at all is the ultimate truecel trait it seems.

I looked into how they cope with having such bad lives. Turns out, they are just high 24/7.

Doing drugs is a normie trait. I asked around at work, and all of them are always buzzed off either cigarettes, Vapes, or weed. One offered me a hit off his vape, I refused because i don't vape, he was shocked.

I think on the other hand, alcoholism tends to be an incel trait.

I tried drugs and they are trash. They have no effect on me. I tried weed and cocaine and some other shit. Literally not worth the effort. You feel like shit ruin your body and no much feeling lol. THEY DON'T EVEN MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY, QUITE THE OPPOSITE LMAO.

But I still wanna try psychedelics.

Of course their high all the time they'd be miserable sober. And being an alcoholic is not an incel trait normies drink just as much as they do drugs to bury their pain.

Of course their high all the time they'd be miserable sober. And being an alcoholic is not an incel trait normies drink just as much as they do drugs to bury their pain.
Normies only drink socially. That is not alcoholism.

If you drink alone and that's your primary drug, that's an incel trait.

I hear tons of guys online and in real life causually mentioning downing an entire bottle of booze in a night. Though it is 2020, most normies are one step away from being incel or are already incel.

I hear tons of guys online and in real life causually mentioning downing an entire bottle of booze in a night. Though it is 2020, most normies are one step away from being incel or are already incel.
Well for starters, most guys can't handle an entire fifth of hard liquor in one sitting, 40%. They lie about it just like they lie about everything else.

Second, yeah, if you're doing that regularly, you're an incel.

Yea, but many now "socialize" as an excuse to abuse alcohol. Look at the UK, liver disease is sky rocketing and hitting men and women (good) in like their 30s & 40s, because they're downing alcohol at every meal and hitting the pub practically every night.

Yea, but many now "socialize" as an excuse to abuse alcohol. Look at the UK, liver disease is sky rocketing and hitting men and women (good) in like their 30s & 40s, because they're downing alcohol at every meal and hitting the pub practically every night.
How much of a failure do you have to be a woman to still need alcohol abuse

JFL @ being sober tbh. I try to not be high 24/7 so I can get uni work done but I smoke as much as I can afford due to life being shit.

ive never drinked alcohol or used drugs, its over

alcohol and drugs just generally make everything better tbh. females abuse it since it feels good not because they need it.

I am actually quitting alcohol but am using another drug that I've mentioned in another thread.

Normies smoke weed a fuck load though.

Chad is high too off of sex btw

I think they get it by just partying so much. I'm a teenager and most girls I've seen starting from 13 drink, do drugs like weed and pills, and smoke almost every day or every week.

Disgusting piss water, spirits at home alone is where it's at.

I think it's mostly because you generally need to know a dealer to get drugs, which is obviously difficult if you're an incel, hence why alcoholism is the go to

I know some people get their drugs online, but I think most people wouldn't really know how to.
True. I just don't know anybody so I just drink
Absurd fakecel trait to know dealers
I think they get it by just partying so much. I'm a teenager and most girls I've seen starting from 13 drink, do drugs like weed and pills, and smoke almost every day or every week.
That's part of the reason they're so fat after 18. Alcohol is empty calories like no other

Weed and alchool have the same effect on me, tired and dizzy. I don't see what's good about it. If i ever do another "drug" it will be anabolic steroids.

Normies cope by dulling their minds, which is what dis-inhibits them and makes them so stupid. They also develop and play out perverse fetishes. I do not blame them, given the traumas they've suffered; I would be much the same way in their positions.

Still. It is pretty weird how they cope by slowly killing themselves, and yet they make fun of us inkwels for our pessimism and defeatism....

If I'd have to cope with drugs, I'd steroidmaxx instead (I did it in the past, but my face is horrible and I have gyno since puberty, so, it didn't make any difference), but at least hormones are a legit attempt to change something, at least you have a very small chance of ascending.

Narcotics changes nothing! You are still broke and ugly and women hate you even more!

Last edited:
They smoke weed like chimneys and say it's just to enjoy life bro.

If I'd have to cope with drugs, I'd steroidmaxx instead (I did it in the past, but my face is horrible and I have gyno since puberty, so, it didn't make any difference), but at least hormones are a legit attempt to change something, at least you have a very small chance of ascending.

Narcotics changes nothing! You are still broke and ugly and women hate you even more!
Steroids make you go bald.

The lengths normies to go to cope