Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are invading NegativeXP song videos and saying stupid shit

monstercel

monstercel

Banned
-
Don't know if everyone knows but there is a punk incel band named NegativeXP their music is really good and the lyrics represent and critic the normies life style while delivering some serious redpills and blackpills.

Today I was going to listen to one of my favorites songs "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Ruined a Whole Generation of Women" and saw in the comments a lot of stupid normies and whores saying shit about incels and the band.

Someone made some video about the band and now shit normies are saying crap about the song. I hate this fuckers if you don't like it just go listen to your clean/safe punk with opinions validate by the media and accepted by everyone. They are the true punk band right now screaming the shit no one dares to whisper about.

FUCK THEIR ASSHOLES WITH BROKEN GLASS!!!!

link:

Last edited:
I don't care about normies' opinions

He's gotta make a new song telling normies to get out and not listen.

Lets fight back brothers send the link

What did you expect? Foids and their cuck enablers hate it when you tell them about themselves.

Fuck normies

What did you expect? Foids and their cuck enablers hate it when you tell them about themselves.
It really makes you hate The West even more when you realize that a majority of people here under 40 are NPCs who agree with the foids and cucks. (((They))) did a really good job mentally enslaving the public.

Also I didn't know he was a ricecel.

BPD AND ECSTASY

What's it with normies going out of their ways to see things they dislike?

You got incel Tears, dem YouTubers who look at .co and these cunts hating on something they can easily ignore

Lol, normies still seem to think, that defending women, on the internet will get them laid.

Normies are virtue signaling, self-righteous retards, who despite being judgemental as fuck they can't stand being seen as the bad guys in any situation.

"O-oh no. This song is sexist, so sexist i say! And sexism is wrong! Can i be seen as one of the good guys now?"