Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are kids in comparison to us.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
They live in illusions , knowing little
They would have killed themselves had they so much sorrow depression and despaire as we do.

Their weakness make them compformists, coz they can not tolerate pain.

We can.

True normies live a lie they dont accept the truh :feelstrash:

I wish I was a high tier normie ngl.

Not true. Because it is better to be incel than cuck or betabax
Cope .there is nothing special about this hell. Except a knowledge that we can't even utilise since we're rejects in the first place. You started to sound like BlkPillPres Tbh. Superiority complex.

Cope .there is nothing special about this hell. Except a knowledge that we can't even utilise since we're rejects in the first place. You started to sound like BlkPillPres Tbh. Superiority complex.
@BlkPillPres is a great man. Im happy to fight with him shoulder to shoulder.
He is my bro.
And as for you - fuck you dirty slave

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres is the great man. Im happy to fight with him shoulder to shoulder.
He is my bro.
And as for you - fuck you dirty slave
Go ER and I'll be your slave in the after life.

I admire when complete imbecile barks "cope" not able to say anything against sensibly.

Fuck you

This is different though. Most people say "cope" just cause they disagree with someone annmd are too lazy to make an argument. Your post is the definition of cope.

Lol you think you are superior to normies because you havent killed yourself. Even if you are superior it doesnt fucking matter because no one gives a shit about you and nothing you do in your life will have an effect on anyone else. Keep telling yourself youre the superior one though if it helps you sleep at night

This is different though. Most people say "cope" just cause they disagree with someone annmd are too lazy to make an argument. Your post is the definition of cope.

Lol you think you are superior to normies because you havent killed yourself. Even if you are superior it doesnt fucking matter because no one gives a shit about you and nothing you do in your life will have an effect on anyone else. Keep telling yourself youre the superior one though if it helps you sleep at night
Fuck you

They would indeed kill themselves if they experienced even a small sample of the despair we feel daily. They laugh at our pain and sorrow, but in the end they will lose too

There is no virtue in suffering, who cares if you know the truth, they are happy and we're not. Most of us can't even use the truth to our advantage, so what's the point?

They are blissfully ignorant

Idk man normie is incel in denial nowadays but it depends tbh.

About time this bullshit teen edgy mindset is being called out