Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies are mercking even Chad

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Look at these normies, super low inhib, and look at how they living.
Mid tier normies in both cases, in first vid 0:06 and 1:03 are particular suicidefuel

Watch these then go KYS, there's no point, just sit there in heaven with St Elliot and St Blackops2cel, and wait for Ragnarok (the wall)

staged tbh.

inb4 cope

Not watching that man

Could also be the camera that hypes them up. But i do see what u mean. The second guys channel looks even more staged tbh
What u mean about the camera? You mean it adds status?

I'd spend the night in jail if I tried that

The worst part is the guys have lame personalities

-slow talking
-lack of wit
- monotone voice
-unfunny jokes
Just completely uninspiring conversations. So their personalities are trash yet they score because women don’t care

i aint watching that shit.

FACE

is the law

-slow talking
-lack of wit
- monotone voice
-unfunny jokes
Just completely uninspiring conversations. So their personalities are trash yet they score because women don’t care
But their faces aren't great either! They have that dumbed down wit, which I think foids love. I think for foids if a guy is high IQ then it basically results in vaginal dehumidification.
Only exception is when that IQ is supported by other shit, but even then foids will find Joe Rogan IQ more appealing than Elon Musk

But their faces aren't great either! They have that dumbed down wit, which I think foids love. I think for foids if a guy is high IQ then it basically results in vaginal dehumidification.
Only exception is when that IQ is supported by other shit, but even then foids will find Joe Rogan IQ more appealing than Elon Musk
It's over for intellectual mammoths @nihility

Because the are sluts.

The wall is cope 50 year old foids get more action than you do.

IQcel theory

-slow talking
-lack of wit
- monotone voice
-unfunny jokes

Drunk women. Also the guy is filming so it gives the "status" halo. And guys aren't even bad looking. Like 6/10. Like I've said 6/10 do get action in real life approaches and dating.

It looks to me these foids are going along with these dudes cause it gets them attention and kinda looks staged.

all white so they mog me