Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are sheeps but they live better lives

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember I used to go in school with this kid who lives in front of my house, we were great friends and we met when we were in kindergarten.
He was just like me: he didn't have any friends and he was always at home. He was shy; he didn't talk very much...also he wasn't very articulate and he had interests only in football and normie things. His opinion wasn't against popular beliefs, he never said something politically incorrect.
We spent a lot of time together playing xbox and we used to go in the gym.
Well, other guys made me a laughing stock and they were making jokes all the time about the fact I was an ugly gymcel obsessed with diet and that I was always checking myself in the mirror ( ocd ) or flexing my muscle.
My dad treated him like another son; he used to give us a ride to the school and the gym.
Every afternoon we still spent time together.
Well, at the end of the year he started laughing at the jokes they made on me and he started going out with his cousin's friends. One time after I told out teacher my music taste ( pink floyd exc ) he was the only one who started laughing because he thought everybody else would start giggling with him...and the teacher cslled him out.
He wasn't the alpha in that group; more like the sheep. He never starts an argument; he never has his own opinion...but overall he was a nice guy.
When I asked him to watch some football games together; he told me he was going out with other people. I always treated like a brother because i really need a friend since I was a loner all my life.

Also he copies his cousin in everything; he goes out with him; he bought his old car, he goes in vacation with him; he listen the same music that his cousin suggest.
If I were in his pants...I would ask to join his cousins group since he saw perfectly I was alone, but he didn't.
We were just friends in school and my father took us in school and in gym.

After my father's death he never called me again and when I see him now I think he feels awkward.
Also forgot to say; even if he's straight he's so shy that he never had a LTR in 28 years, he's around 6ft; great chin and browridge; small philtrum, bad eye area...but overall at least 6.5/10.

I don't know why he acted like that; I don't know if I should call him out and tell him he's a piece of shit.

I remember I used to go in school with this kid who lives in front of my house, we were great friends and we met when we were in kindergarten.
He was just like me: he didn't have any friends and he was always at home. He was shy; he didn't talk very much...also he wasn't very articulate and he had interests only in football and normie things. His opinion wasn't against popular beliefs, he never said something politically incorrect.
Well, other guys made me a laughing stock and they were making jokes all the time about the fact I was an ugly gymcel obsessed with diet and that I was always checking myself in the mirror ( ocd ) or flexing my muscle.
My dad treated him like another son; he used to give us a ride to the school and the gym.
Well, at the end of the year he started laughing at the jokes they made on me and he started going out with his cousin's friends. One time after I told out teacher my music taste ( pink floyd exc ) he was the only one who started laughing because he thought everybody else would start giggling with him...and the teacher cslled him out.
He wasn't the alpha in that group; more like the sheep. He never starts an argument; he never has his own opinion...but overall he was a nice guy.
When I asked him to watch some football games together; he told me he was going out with other people. I always treated like a brother because i really need a friend since I was a loner all my life.

Also he copies his cousin in everything; he goes out with him; he bought his old car, he goes in vacation with him; he listen the same music that his cousin suggest.
If I were in his pants...I would ask to join his cousins group since he saw perfectly I was alone, but he didn't.

After my father's death he never called me again and when I see him now I think he feels awkward.
Also forgot to say; even if he's straight he's so shy that he never had a LTR in 28 years, he's around 6ft; great chin and browridge; small philtrum, bad eye area...but overall at least 6.5/10.

I don't know why he acted like that; I don't know if I should call him out and tell him he's a piece of shit.

Why make a story about him, if he's the side character everywhere he goes?

you shouldnt call him out tbh the best revenge is ignoring him brocel

im so sorry your "friend" turned out to be a massive piece of shit

there's lot of people like your friend, they're kinda like Chad's pets lmao. so pathetic. he's nothing but a side character like @nasser22 said tbh

you shouldnt call him out tbh the best revenge is ignoring him brocel

im so sorry your "friend" turned out to be a massive piece of shit

there's lot of people like your friend, they're kinda like Chad's pets lmao. so pathetic. he's nothing but a side character like @nasser22 said tbh
He's an npc but at least he never used those forums; he went out with his friend exc
Why make a story about him, if he's the side character everywhere he goes?
Because I treated him like a bro and he treated me like a laughing stock

Because I treated him like a bro and he treated me like a laughing stock
No honor, no respect, no personal code of morales. He's pathetic and when he dies he will be forgotten like most of us are.

No honor, no respect, no personal code of morales. He's pathetic and when he dies he will be forgotten like most of us are.
most people are forgotten, but at least we're controversial bc we're standing up for something, this guy is just a pet

Sometimes it seems living blissfully ignorant is better than knowing the truth.

most people are forgotten, but at least we're controversial bc we're standing up for something, this guy is just a pet
I know but he's a pet who's never been bullied

Why your dad treated him like that ? Sad story ngl.

Because he was the son of his best friend

"It's better to loose a friend than it is to never had friends at all."